Question of The Day. Sunday 19th of September.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm not going to include cash because it's not something you "buy" so IMO it doesn't count. I'd say gift cards if they are for somewhere I shop or eat. I do not like Olive Garden yet somehow I always seem to be given gift cards for there. I appreciate the thought but they are given to my DD. She and my SIL are happy to take them off my hands.

I'm not sure what things I'd choose. I'd probably want something for the girls like a new cat tree or scratching post. We can always use another. The only thing on my Amazon wish list is this. It's adorable. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JV40GSQ/?tag=thecatsite

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Party poopers :redtongue: What about a gift card to an online store that sells live crawly critters? Does something like that exist? I suppose a cat or other normal pet would be an exception to the "no live animal gift" rule?
:lol:anything thats alive:rolleyes:alas we dont have the space in our single room apartment for another cat:rolleyes:you know if i buy for one i must buy for the other also all must be spoiled equally:lol:plus gf might feel neglected then and hold a grudge against me then

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not going to include cash because it's not something you "buy" so IMO it doesn't count. I'd say gift cards if they are for somewhere I shop or eat. I do not like Olive Garden yet somehow I always seem to be given gift cards for there. I appreciate the thought but they are given to my DD. She and my SIL are happy to take them off my hands.

I'm not sure what things I'd choose. I'd probably want something for the girls like a new cat tree or scratching post. We can always use another. The only thing on my Amazon wish list is this. It's adorable. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JV40GSQ/?tag=thecatsite
It is pretty darn cute!

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I prefer a large framed photo or painting of all my pets together that I can hang on my wall.

If the giver is willing to splurge, I prefer 2-way air tickets (with accommodation) to anywhere in Europe. :biggrin:

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'd usually say cash, it's the easiest option and always welcome 😂 I do agree with the houseplants. I hate bouquets of flowers, but a plant that can last me for a long time will always be welcome 😊 besides that cat toys and treats are fun gifts that I can almost always put to good use