Question of The Day. Sunday 16th of January

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not much of a splurge kinda person,but my one yearly splurge is the honeybell oranges I get from Hale Groves.Best oranges we have ever had,and the only ones we eat. This time of year is only when I can get them and they're pricey,but they are worth every penny!Each one will be savored for sure!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Coffee. I have gone back to just the very occasional latte at Starbucks, I got bad about too many of those at one time. I still get the better-quality coffee beans and grind just enough each time for coffee. I also have a Nespresso machine for espresso. It has been years since I just picked up some Maxwell House for my morning coffee.
Coffee and chocolate for me.

Cat food too because Lily insists on having her cereal (that's what I call dry food). Since she has to have it I splurge on the Dr Elsey's. Fortunately she loves it. I don't splurge on wet food. Not that I am opposed to it. They have tried many premium brand foods and refused to eat them. They are so picky it's ridiculous. Especially Lily. Good thing she's great about drinking water.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm not much of a splurge kinda person,but my one yearly splurge is the honeybell oranges I get from Hale Groves.Best oranges we have ever had,and the only ones we eat. This time of year is only when I can get them and they're pricey,but they are worth every penny!Each one will be savored for sure!
Their packing house and main office is down the street from me. I could walk over there if I wanted to. I worked for them during the holidays for a couple of years. On Fridays they put all the fruit that isn't pretty enough to sell in boxes and let the employees take it. The honeybells are in season now. Yes, they are good. 😁

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Books. Cookbooks. Coffee. Not the Starbucks or DD coffee. We've been drinking Bourbon-Infused coffee, made by Fire Department. Rick's been switching between Salted Caramel Bourbon-Infused and Black Cherry Bourbon-Infused. I just like the regular Bourbon-Infused coffee. It's so smooth. A wee bit pricey, but we love the stuff, so that's our splurge right now. They also have Whiskey-Infused and Tequila-Infused. I really like the Bourbon stuff.
It's downright cruel to tease a coffee lover like that. 😂

Where can I find these? I love a good bourbon and I love coffee.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I haven't ordered yet but am still thinking about it. Bourbon is not a favorite drink for me, but I do like it with things like sauces. If I order I will definitely get the Irish Whiskey.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ooh they have a rum one. I'd probably enjoy that one. I'm not much of a drinker; but I do like the flavor of rum in a lot of things.

I'm not sure exactly what I splurge on. Maybe school books? I shop used a lot; but if I can't get a deal on what I want I have paid for the full price version. Some stuff is more expensive than others.

I do like getting coffee when I'm out running errands. But I usually go with Dunkin. Starbucks I've only had with a gift card someone gave DH.

I like my Scentsy too. DH would probably call that a splurge. I'll call it supporting my BFF's small business! :smash: Same with the Usborne orders! And that's for the kids; so should that count?