Question of the Day, Sunday 1 December, 2019

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Australia or New Zealand.
Have fun trying to get your cats into Australia! I was considering moving there, but it would have been $10,000 to move there with the cats with everything they require you to do. Plus they don't have any of my favorite day to day items there. No Walmart! And too far to drive to get anywhere. I'm glad I didn't move.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Probably a country where I could practice and improve my French. First choice I guess would be Quebec in Canada because they still also have English as an official language, or else France itself - I studied abroad in Nantes and it was a very cute city with excellent public transportation, so I could probably settle someplace like that on the west of France again.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I really don't know.. I'm more than happy with being in Australia, but I guess if I had to move I'd consider one of the the Scandanavian countries. Or I could just pop over to New Zealand. :)

Sidewinder

"Say what, crackerhead?"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Have fun trying to get your cats into Australia! I was considering moving there, but it would have been $10,000 to move there with the cats with everything they require you to do. Plus they don't have any of my favorite day to day items there. No Walmart! And too far to drive to get anywhere. I'm glad I didn't move.
My cats would be 'illegal aliens' smuggled in by sailboat, LOL... ⛵

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats would be 'illegal aliens' smuggled in by sailboat, LOL... ⛵
Johnny Depp tried that by airplane and he failed! They threatened to euthanize his dogs, so he snuck them back out. They are really strict.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
It's funny a lot of you want to move to England because being from here, I want to get out as fast as I can ;) I can imagine it's a nice place to visit from a tourist perspective but living here isn't all that it's cracked up to be.
As for me, it's my dream to have a villa somewhere in the Spanish countryside, preferably near Seville or in Ibiza. If not, I'd choose a chateau in southern France.
I chose England, because my Mother was from there, and I feel comfortable with the culture, etc. (And it is a beautiful place!).