QUESTION OF THE DAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2021

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I usually log in to check TCS twice a day depending on what's going on in my corner of the world. If the weather is particularly bad and I don/t have to be anywhere I will check it more. I tend to check some forums/sections more than others, e.g. Cat Health, Cat Behavior, Grooming & General Cat Care, Other Pets & Animals, New Cats on the Block as well as the Cat Lounge.

So for today's QUESTION OF THE DAY - :lovecat3::happycat::catlove:

HOW MANY TIMES A DAY, WEEK OR MONTH DO YOU LOG IN TO TCS? WHAT ARE THE FORUMS YOU CHECK MOST?

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I check in more often during the week than the weekend because work is slow a lot of the time. Once I am home though, I might check it once or twice before bedtime. I tend to be more busy on the weekend so I might check in a few times throughout the day. I click "new posts" so I see everything but will only read/comment on topics that interest me or I might have something to contribute.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I check in about twice a day. It used to be more often but lately I've been losing interest because I really don't have anything to contribute since I don't have cats anymore. I always go to the Lounge and the Strays and Feral section. Sometimes I go to the Other Pets and Animals, Cats Behavor and The Cats Meow. I don't ever go to the Showing & Ethical Breeding.

LokiWolf

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm new here so I tend to check out everything except for the breeding and pregnant cats and kittens.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Maybe once a day now. I've been too busy with work. I kind of scan unanswered threads first to see if I can help. Then I come to this section and sometimes the photography thread. Those tend to be the ones I visit most.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Maybe a couple times a day. i’m retired, so I am usually doing something around the house or in the WeShed. There’s really not much going on, so I don’t hang out like I used to.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I click "new posts" so I see everything but will only read/comment on topics that interest me or I might have something to contribute.
Exactly this! I only go into forums to find a specific thread, or to read IMO since it doesn't show up in new posts.

The amount of times I check depends on the day. It's always a tab on my laptop and on my phone, so depending on what device I'm using, I cab get on. I prefer to listen to the music threads on my laptop, and look at pictures via my phone.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It depends when I have free time to browse the internet for leisure, so I could be on here any time from each day of the week to every other fortnight.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Depending on how busy I am with other things, I check in 3 or so times a day. I usually go to Caring for Strays or Ferals, the Cat Lounge, or Fur Pictures or Video, but I will check other forums if I see something that piques my interest.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I pop in between school things a lot. DS will get off track if I go too far away. So like right now I’m dictating sentences for his spelling practice and posting while he writes. I might only be here for a minute or two; but its a lot less frustrating than trying to do housework or something I could get more sucked into attention wise like reading a book. :lol:

So if my posts ever sound off; that’s why! That and auto correct!:angrywoman::lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I check in about twice a day. It used to be more often but lately I've been losing interest because I really don't have anything to contribute since I don't have cats anymore.
Even if you don't have a cat(s) anymore you have a lot of experience and can always offer advice to other members. 🤗

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually check in once a day for sure,once in a while twice,and usually at the lounge.Once in awhile something will strike my curiosity and I'll check out other areas.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i log in multiple times perday and check the whats new section :lol:i do that with seceral othe forums i belong to also. kinda like a mini break from whatever online book i happen to be reading

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Depending on my workload, but usually it would be twice a day. Although there are days that I do not log in at all especially when I am sick. I have been sickly these past several months.

The first thing I check is the Cat Lounge.

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I sometimes have a lot of time and will check it constantly. But right now I'm on about twice a week. I usually look for these questions of the day😂 I love the varied topics that are being discussed. I like the light hearted side where I get to know you beautiful people a little more

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd say I check it a couple times a day. I primarily am on the Cat Lounge, the pictures forum and the Cat's Meow.