Question of the Day Saturday, the 4th of September, 2021

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and Happy first Saturday of September!! Wake me up when it ends, hee, hee

What is your fave perfume? If you don't like it, what is your fave scent? Baking bread, etc? You can have several

My fave perfume is Peony Blush and Suede, it's heavenly. I love Tommy Girl as well and Nicole's vegetable soup.

What about you?

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I haven't worn perfume in years, as most places around here are scent-free areas. However, I love the smell of vanilla scented hand cream, vanilla scented candles, and well, basically anything with a vanilla scent.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Vanilla and different variations that play off the vanilla scent are wonderful. I also love frankincense, patchouli, sandalwood and amber. I don't wear perfume often, so I don't really know names of them, but a friend of mine in highschool used to wear what was called "Fire and Ice"...don't know the brand, and it smells awesome. I've sometimes tried to look for it but can never seem to find it.
As for other smells...there are too many to list...I even have really weird ones I love like the smell of someone coming in after being on a snowmachine...it takes me back to when I was kid with my Grandfather.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like coconut scent best. The old sunscreen (Hawaiian Tropic?) scent is the best ever, IMO (I think it's supposed to be pina-colada but still). I have coconut-scented deodorant and shampoo. Minty scents are my next favorite, and fruity scents like peach, strawberry, apple, etc. I don't like floral or spicy scents. Patchouli and sandalwood smell terrible to me.

Any scent I wear has to be very subtle. If I'm playing around with perfume at the store and put some on, even if I love the scent at first, after about 10 minutes I can't stand myself and have to go wash it off.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Favourite perfume Davidoff cool water wave. It used to be gucci rush but as I've got older it just doesn't smell right on me. Still love the smell just not on me. Favourite smell fresh baked bread.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
for shaving soaps i like sandalwood or other woodsy type lumber yard scents :lol:on a woman i like those tooty fruity berry type scents that remind me of candy but theres so many out there it basicly gets down to its nice if my nose doesnt itch and i dont want to sneeze:lol:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
For years I wore Trish McEvoy Blackberry & Vanilla scent and loved it. It's not overpowering since I can't stand a perfume that you can still smell after someone leaves the room. :cringe: But once I started getting migraines I couldn't wear anything scented.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't really wear perfume. I think I do have a small bottle of a vanilla scented one from Lush I got to wear on dates because my husband likes it, but idk where it is. I think I planned to wear it for my wedding and forgot. I remember we went shopping for perfume together and he was sad I hated basically all of the ones at the mall.

I've always preferred most fruity and candy like scents to floral and hate musk scents.

I love most Lush products. I can always find scents I like there.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I LOVE perfume.
Favorite is J'Adore.
Other favs are Fantasy (Britney Spears), Flower Bomb, Fracas and Byblos.
I like floral/fruity/sweet.
Very much dislike patchouli/musk
Some used to give me migraines - most especially Angel. Could not be near anyone wearing it.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wear Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker. I need a new bottle. But my favorite is Shalimar because that was my Grandma's scent. I don't wear it; but I want a bottle just to smell it. Grandpa bought Gram a bottle and the powder every year for her birthday. After Gram went into a nursing home I would go in her room and smell the bottle on her dresser. Sometimes you could still get a whiff of it walking in the hallway too. Mom said she thought Grandpa must spritz some once in a while and thats why. :redheartpump:

My favortie scent is lilacs, then baking bread and brownies, fresh air. I change scents around my house and in body products based on the season. New books or bookstores are favorites too! Right now I have an apple scent in the kitchen. My favorite body scent is Japanese Cherry Blossom from Bath & Body Works.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't go anywhere anymore to actually use perfume. I did buy a few samples of some perfumes from this website where I searched by what types of things smell good to me and then I was sent samples. I've only tried one of them and I did really like the smell, I just don't remember what it was.

For smells in general when it pertains to body products, I like fruity or food-like smells over floral, so coconut, vanilla, cherry, strawberry, cocoa butter, and peach.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like perfume, and I like many of them. My favorite scent is lily-of-the-valley, and I'm in heaven when they bloom in my yard. Chanel No. 22 smells like lily-of-the-valley, so I've bought that. Dove deodorant has a slight scent of lily-of-the-valley, so I love that too.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't go anywhere anymore to actually use perfume. I did buy a few samples of some perfumes from this website where I searched by what types of things smell good to me and then I was sent samples. I've only tried one of them and I did really like the smell, I just don't remember what it was.

For smells in general when it pertains to body products, I like fruity or food-like smells over floral, so coconut, vanilla, cherry, strawberry, cocoa butter, and peach.
Ulta has a fragrance finder that helps you find perfumes that have the scent you like. I lean towards warm/spicy scents.

Ulta Fragrance Finder