Question of the Day, Saturday the 31st of July, 2021

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No. 3 for me too. The thrill-seeking gene doesn't seem to be expressed in my genome. Even a ride on a merry-go-round is stressful for me!

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At first I was going to say three, but if I was trained and fully prepared to hike Mt. Everest, I think I would take it. That would be a once in a lifetime opportunity! :)

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
None of the above.
1 Isn't space at all, it's an upper atmosphere flight. If it was an actual space flight I'd probably go for it.
2.....No. Anywhere covered in snow can spontaneously combust.
3 Cats aren't going to rescue themselves, why would I want to be stuck on some island?

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
3, no doubt!
I hope I'd be allowed to pick which island, I'd love one in a colder climate with plenty of snow. Or at least one that isn't too tropical 😜 with plenty of trees for the cats to climb and places to explore for them

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
3, no doubt!
I hope I'd be allowed to pick which island, I'd love one in a colder climate with plenty of snow. Or at least one that isn't too tropical 😜 with plenty of trees for the cats to climb and places to explore for them
You know, I just assumed tropical from the question, but I think Iceland would totally count as a beautiful island. As would Ireland. I'd happily go to either.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
3 as long as it's a decent size island with things like electricity, plumbing and internet. :lol:

I have zero interest in going to space or climbing any huge mountains. DH would probably choose Everest. I'm not sure I would be super excited about an island either though. Like I wouldn't want to be on an island during a hurricane.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Did I already Vote???

I saw # 3 .... with a LARGE # 3.... definitely... nothing else....

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
3 Cats aren't going to rescue themselves, why would I want to be stuck on some island?
Maybe it could be one of those cat islands off the coast of Japan? They usually have a small fishing village on them, so plenty of cats that need to be TNR'd, kittens that need new homes, shelters and feeding stations that need to be built. You'd achieve a lot in a year.

:hyper:

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
#3! :D

I would be tempted to try out the other two though - But I don't want to go with Elon Musk (NASA, sure thing!) and Everest has become very heavy-tourist wise, causing some various levels of problems. Plus, I have no desire to be a missing corpse on an ice mountain.

So very happily choosing the pretty relaxing island with kitties. Heck yes!