Question of the Day, Saturday the 2nd of July, 2022

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I relive it by taking it to beach picnics here.:lol: (unfortunately it doesn't come with the rather delightful Italian beach 'waiter'. )
Oh my, I love those sammies and well, I would love to have the waiter serve it to me!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Pretzel salad is one of the few things I really really dislike. Its a layered dessert. The bottom is made from broken (stale tasting) pretzels. Like the matchstick kind; thin ones. The next layer is something like cheesecake but not that thick or rich and the top is like a thicker strawberry sauce. I think the pretzels are what ruin it for me.
I think you just haven't had it prepared properly. I have never eaten it when the pretzels taste stale but once you've tried something awful you don't want to ever try it again!💖

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
People always say that when you tell them you don't like something! Oh, you'll like my version! :lol:
They always say that. "Oh, but you would like the way I make it!" No I would not.

I like potato or mac salad without eggs, vegetarian baked beans, good dill pickles and a veggie hot dog. I really don't like cook outs because of the heat, bugs and the smell of meat cooking on the grill.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Watermelon and either pasta or potato salad are the absolute must haves. I'd also say hot dogs and/or hamburgers. Corn on the cob would be amazing too.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I would like a picnic basket filled with brie, a sourdough baguette, lots of fruit and iced coffee.