Question of The Day. Saturday the 25th of April.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Hi, Happy Saturday.

Do you have a bumper sticker on your car? What does it say?

I don't drive, but if I did mine would say;

Warning.

I brake suddenly to let wildlife cross.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I used to have one that finally peeled off.  It said "NO TREE, NO ME" - I live in a koala area and their habitat is being destroyed.

A friend of mine has one that says THE CLOSER YOU GET, THE SLOWER I GO. 

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've never put one on any car I've had.  

But...I have a Hillary for President one coming in the mail.  I'm making an exception for that one.

kittymomma1122

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have a Drummond Island (our vacation spot) and a Michigan State University (our daughter school) window sticker. My husband teases me that he is going to get me the family stick people with a man a women and then line the rest with cats.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
No, I don't put any bumper stickers on my cars.

But I did have a large magnet on the Clarence's trunk end that said, "Women for Obama and Biden 2008". It was quite large. I have it on my desk now at work. Also on my desk at work is a regular size bumper sticker that had a Halloween motif (orange and black with spiderweb) and said, "Palin 2008: Now that's horrifying!". And one that said "Jan 20, 2009: The end of an error".

Last election season, TPTB allowed a Republican candidate in the building to campaign. He was actually allowed to knock on office and cube doors, walk in, announce himself and his campaign. I'm a Democrat, although I will vote for a Republican, if I like his/her candidacy or what they believe in....I have to be something in order to vote in PA's primary and so I've always been a Democrat. Anyway, the guy pushed open my door and came barging into my cube with his hand held out and a big fake smile on his face. Now I didn't care for this guy anyway and had already planned to vote for the other party's candidate. I looked up from my computer, pointed to my Obama/Biden magnet on my desk and said, "Do I look like I'd vote for you? Really?" And he backed out of my cube without saying a word.

Last edited:

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
No bumper stickers here but I do have those family stick figures. One girl and two cats. I want to get some letters and write "space available" with an arrow pointing next to the girl (me) lol

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I was much younger, I had a bumper sticker that said:  A HARD MAN IS GOOD TO FIND.  Hope this isn't too risque to be posted here.  I wouldn't have that on my car now tho.

cat servant

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
No bumper stickers, but I ordered four car magnets a couple years ago and sometimes use them.  I have "save a paw don't declaw", "shop puppy mills", "dogs can die in hot cars report it", and "animal abusers are losers". 

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I could find a place to order a custom made sticker or magnet,  I would like to get one that says:

WARNING!

I Brake for ALL animals!

chromium blues

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'd like something anti-Trudeau as I really don't want to see that bubble-headed libretard voted into office.

I'd also like one that says Moggy-mobile!

jhannamarie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
i guess if I had a bumper sticker it would be sarcastic  say if you are driving & reading this back the heck up!!! I would make sure it hadx no cuss words but if thas the only one that was like that then I would take it!!!Saying if it had a cuzz word in it. I hope you all had a wonderful saturday!!!! Iris my baby(cat) is very protective & doing wonderful with her bathe next time I get cat food Ibies,  She is starting to get back to her normal behaviors of meowing early in the morning for food. Her wet food. I have been working on slowing down on the wet kitty chow  but finally got talked into getting her  eating regular cat chow. I mixed the rest of the kitty chow * the cat chow that I had. I think I'm gonna get kitten chow again in a few days for the month so she has alot more nutrients but the cat chow that I got it said it had alot. Back to bumper stickers again,the other one that I would get is something to do with Love, & God!!! Have a wonderful night all!

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do not have a bumper sticker, but I always wanted to have a cat-themed one.  If I saw one, I would consider it. 

tabbysia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have a refrigerator magnet that says "Everything tastes better with cat hair in it."
I'd like to put that on a bumper sticker to gross people out.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have a sticker on the back window that shows the world that I am a AAA premier member. It's silver. I'm so fancy.
  I also have a sticker on the back window from UCF (DD's school). No bumper stickers.

LOL. Just saw this one. I love it

Last edited: