Question of the Day, Saturday, the 23rd of October, 2021

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello, Hello and Happy Saturday!!

I was sorting shirts yesterday. I have so many in various colors.

What colors do you like to wear? Solids or prints? I like solids, bright colors. pinks, purples, greens, reds, blues.
I like dark pants black or navy.

What about you?

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
When I'm heavier, I go with solid, darker colors. When I'm thin, I'll go with some prints.
Now that my hair is (mostly) white and silver, I can wear some different colors. When I was a redhead, I was told to stay away from reds and purples because it clashed with my hair. Not that I cared.
I always wear jeans. When I was working, I had to wear casual dress pants and could wear jeans to work only on Fridays.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello, Hello and Happy Saturday!!

I was sorting shirts yesterday. I have so many in various colors.

What colors do you like to wear? Solids or prints? I like solids, bright colors. pinks, purples, greens, reds, blues.
I like dark pants black or navy.

What about you?
Same!

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mostly black. Nearly always black pants including jeans which is what I wear pretty much 100% of the time. No reason to dress up at all, especially in the past 1-1/2 and now working remotely, who sees me anyway?

For tops I'm more flexible though black still is my first pick. Solids most of the time but I do like certain patterns like florals, if they aren't overwhelming in size. I pretty much will wear any color for a top if it looks good on me. I'm a big fan of orange and lime green especially in warmer months - they make me happy.

The only color I don't wear is yellow. I think it looks awful on me.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I dress like a gothic lumberjack.

:lol:

Mainly solid colours, but I have a lot of camouflage print too. Lots of black, green, dark blue, a bit of red and purple now and again. I used to wear more red when my hair was red. Now that it's green the red doesn't look as good, so I've been wearing more blue or green shirts recently.

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
I only wear solids, absolutely never a print. Plaids are an exception if they are outerwear. Never wear black or white; it has to be a color but I tend to stick in the cool range of reds, burgundies, purples, pinks, dark greens, navy or slightly lighter blue. For pants, I wear jeans or jean style pants in various colors.

eternalgaze

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am always in jeans and pretty much printed tops until recently, I'm not sure why or how or when, but I've worn printed tops for many years. Recently I started to wear solids--and it feels weird, LOL! I love dark reds and other darker colors. And tops with small prints or tie dye prints...

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Most of my tops are solids. I like ones with graphics and prints; but too often they look like something my grandma would wear.

I look best in black, gray, blues, plums, and olive greens. I can wear darker pinks; but pastels, yellows and oranges either wash me out or make me look sickly.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only color I don't wear is yellow. I think it looks awful on me
Me too! I also look bad in orange/peach shades and yellow-greens. I was once shopping with a friend and she said "I think that shade of orange would look nice on you, I don't know why you say you can't wear orange" so I went over and stuck my hand in front of it and she was like "oh dear". That's how obvious it is! It clashes with my skin tone terribly.

I can sometimes pull off a blue-green or gray-green. But mostly I wear blues, purples, reds, etc. Also a lot of gray. Brown has to be an ashy gray-brown, otherwise it's too orange. And black can make me look too pale in the winter. Plus it shows all the cat hair :tongue: .

Patterns/prints can be ok but can also be very not ok. I wear mostly solids but the right print is fine too.