QUESTION OF THE DAY, SATURDAY, the 15th of January, 2022

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Work on a long-playing hobby project, take down Xmas decorations, clip the cats' nails and clean the garage up a little.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
The weather people have predicted an ice storm here. The local TV people said that the power company has estimated 750,000 are expected to lose power. I'm on the edge of the area where it is expected to be the most severe. Personally, I'm hoping for all snow! I have been making sure this weekend that I have everything I need to last a few days without power. Send good vibes my way!

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Working. Saturday and Sunday are my busy days, I have 14 students this weekend. But I usually get a longish break in the afternoon so I can go out for a walk and do some yoga.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Plans were to take down the Christmas tree and get a few other things accomplished around the house. Abby isn't feeling well so plans have changed. I'm not going to take down "her" tree and stress her out more. :wink: I am going to try to get a few things straightened and organized here and I'm going to spend a little time in the kitchen cooking and I need to go by my mother's house to make sure everything looks OK given the low temps we've been having.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We didn't do anything much this weekend but took our first walk outside since after our recovery from Coronavirus and end of isolation.