Question of the day - Saturday, September 1st

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning

I went over to my friends house yesterday and discovered that he had a kind of soap I've never heard of.  I can't recall what kind it was now, but it got me thinking:

What kind of soap do you use?

I use Zest.  I've used it for as long as I can remember.

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ivory for my face, Zest for the rest of me.  In boot camp, Zest was all we could use as it left little soap scum.  The chrome showers and tile floor and walls had to be polished shiny every morning.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I only use shower gel even when quickly washing my hands I use either Avon or imperial leather 

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found some sea salt scrub at Super Store, their own brand, and I just love it. No smell, no dry skin itchies, wonderful stuff. With my luck, they will quit making it!!!LOL 

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sensitive too, so I usually try to only use natural products.  I am currently using a handmade soap I bought a couple of weeks ago, when I was out for my Birthday.

It's Sandalwood, patchouli, & clove. It smells Soooo Yummy!!  (I love sandalwood!). It was a little pricey, but it was a little treat for myself on my B-Day.

It was made buy two stay at home moms in town, so I felt good to be supporting local women as well! ;)

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hand soap is a generic for Softsoap I believe.  We buy a big refill thing of it.  Bath soap I use Dove (both the bar soap and the body wash) and sometimes the Yardly bar soap.

just mike

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use several different kinds of soaps depending on which part of me I am cleaning
I use Dove for men and Lever 2000 for general showering, hand washing etc. 

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use velvet soap. The white one. It may be australian? I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure we dont have zest here.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I love scented soaps, so I have a huge stash of many scents. I especially like orange or lemon soap. My everyday bath soap is Cashmere Bouquet.

I use Wegman's liquid anti-bacterial soap on my face, but only in the morning, as it can be drying. It keeps the hormonal blemishes at bay, and seems ok so far.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love a little variety! Lush soaps are some of my favorite! I also really like certain types of Caress as well as Bath & Body Works and Victoria's Secret body washes. The only soap I typically use on my face though is Aveeno Positively Radiant (the foaming one.) I've used that for years and have never had an issue. (I also like to use scrubs 1-2x a week to exfoliate any dead skin)

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dove or Oil of Olay.   But for washing my face I've used Noxema since I was 13 years old!   (and I'm not telling how long ago that was --- but it was quite a while!)   

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Dove or Oil of Olay.   But for washing my face I've used Noxema since I was 13 years old!   (and I'm not telling how long ago that was --- but it was quite a while!)   
I love the smell of Noxema! I can't use it, though--my skin hates it.