Question of the day - Saturday, October 27

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning

Just 4 more days until Halloween.  Hope you have all the candy ready.

What decorations do you put up for Halloween?

I put out a couple jack-o-lanterns, some orange LED lights, a door mat that screams when you step on it, a few skeletons, and a little skull with a motion detector that gives off a really sinister laugh.  And if it's nice enough this year, I'll be hiding in the bushes in an amazing werewolf costume I found last year.

just mike

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning

Just 4 more days until Halloween.  Hope you have all the candy ready.

What decorations do you put up for Halloween?

I put out a couple jack-o-lanterns, some orange LED lights, a door mat that screams when you step on it, a few skeletons, and a little skull with a motion detector that gives off a really sinister laugh.  And if it's nice enough this year, I'll be hiding in the bushes in an amazing werewolf costume I found last year.
I put up lights and a couple of scary things on the windows.  I have a lot of cute Halloween things in the house as well.  I put out a doormat that shrieks when the kids step on it LOL!  I get a lot of reactions for it. 

sneakymom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think it does, since I have a black cat that lies around the house

And she loves having everyone "bask in her beauty"

Cheryl

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Well I just took them all down because if the storm, but I had out a ghost scarecrow, a big cast iron jack o' lantern, jack o' lantern doormat, and a wooden ghost. I left up the orange lights on the bushes, but unplugged them. On Halloween night I have a trick or treat banner that goes on each side of the door and I line the driveway with jack o'lantern buckets with candles. At this point I don't know if we'll even have power on Halloween. :dk:

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We didn't decorate outside because the yard is so torn up due to construction, but DH did find our door decoration and scared the crap out of me. It's a scary looking mask that has a motion sensor and when it detects any movement it lets out this blood curdling scream. He hung it at the top of the door so I didn't even see it, but as soon as I started to open the door it started screaming. I think I screamed louder than it did! It's a ritual here...I hide it every year, forget about it, he finds it and torments me. 

MIL's house is worse. She has 4 or 5 things talking to you when you walk on her front porch. Then, when you open the front door, a giant spider with flashing red eyes falls right in your face. If I make it through this Halloween without having a heart attack it will be a miracle.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We don't put much outside other than pumpkins and a few stick in the ground halloween decorations. I do more inside. I just love pumpkins and have them all over the house. :pumpkin:

Last edited: