Question Of The Day Saturday, June 30

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:wave3: I'm taking over for @Norachan who is taking a break today. :hugs:

I love Youtube. It's easily in my top 3 favorite websites. This one, of course, gets the #1 spot.
:heartshape:

Do you love Youtube as much as I do? Do you have any favorite Youtubers? Who are they? What are your favorite channels?

I think my favorite Youtuber is Mike Jeavons. He's very funny. He's also a cat dad. His handsome black moggie, Basil, has more followers on Instagram than Mike does. Everyone loves it when Basil makes an appearance in one of Mike's videos. Mike's reviews of "As seen on TV " products are hilarious. I can't say how many times I've watched them- and there are quite a few. This is one of my favorites

Here's one starring Basil!

I also love Red Cow Entertainment. They have a web series called Box Mac that I LOVE. It is what it sounds like. They review boxed mac & cheese. They also have other content but Box Mac is their most popular Red Cow Entertainment

That's just a couple. There are a lot more channels that I watch. Who do you like?

Happy Caturday! :dancingblackcat::dancingblackcat:

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My fave is youTube also. I have a channel which I created just to enable me to post vids on here. It's took off somewhat and I have over 400 subscribers and over 100k views at the moment. I like to spread the word.

MaineCoon Oliver

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Mike J! And Basil. Idk who my favorite youtuber is, but it's a good way to pass the time while being lazy.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's not cat related, but I look forward to whenever Cinemasins puts out a new one.

bodester413

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love it too. I've been on a true crime kick lately and there are so many good channels for that. John Lordan (LordanArts) Danelle Hallan, Cayleigh Elise.

I ran across something called fluid painting with acrylics the other day. This is the coolest thing I've ever seen.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I love it too. I've been on a true crime kick lately and there are so many good channels for that. John Lordan (LordanArts) Danelle Hallan, Cayleigh Elise.

I ran across something called fluid painting with acrylics the other day. This is the coolest thing I've ever seen.

I listen to John Lordan every day/when there are new videos. He puts a lot of work into the videos. And I love Cayleigh Elise's true crime channel. I listen to both on my headphones at work. I mostly watch true crime videos and Who Do You Think You Are, Dark 5 and paranormal videos. In fact, I haven't watched normal TV for nearly two years. I just stream Youtube onto the big screen TV in the living room.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like these:

Brian Hull Spot on impressions of various Disney characters.
Soothing Relaxation Relaxing meditation music.
Strictly Dumpling A foodie travels around the world to find and eat the best regional cuisines, mostly Asian but there are some others like Southern barbecue.

nansiludie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Occasionally I get hooked into Youtube, but most likely to listen to music. Or sometimes to get instructions on how to do something. I don't follow any channels and not likely to do so anytime soon.
Me too.

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
The Wulff Den
dannydinosaur
Abroad in Japan

These are my top favorite YouTube Channels. The Wulff Den, dannydinosaur, and Abroad in Japan. The first one are two guys that talk about video games, the second one is a really funny guy who records himself playing games, and the last one is a British guy who lives in Japan and shows you things about what its like to be a foreigner living in Japan. I watch these ones the most.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love youtube for finding music I love and also movies. I don't watch channels, just search what I am interested in at the time. I also use it to search for information on plants, animals,nature-related subjects.

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
~ Yes - I'm afraid I may be an internet addict and YouTube is a site I visit almost daily . I like news/politics and search for Do-It-Yourself videos , etc. Any music you want is on YouTube. Everything works great on my new smartphone ! :)´´

sabrinah

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I spend too much time on YouTube. Some of my favorite channels are Superwoman, VetRanch, Brian Barczyk, The king of DIY...the list actually gets pretty extensive. I really need to stop wasting so much time on there.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a channel myself: beyondsunrises Alice (@/beyondsunrises)
I regularly watch beauty and lifestyle vloggers as well as a lot of family vloggers such as the Saccone Jolys, Emily Norris, Katie Ellison (mummydaddyme), Louise Pentland, Niomi Smart, Tanya Burr, Joe Sugg and Dan and Phil.
I also follow a cat channel called RelaxMyCat which consists of videos of different vloggers giving cat tips as well as music to calm cats.
Halidonmusic is my favourite channel for classical music and I have various channels I'm subscribed to for pop music playlists, my favourite is blah for kpop.
I also listen to Creepsmcpasta's urban legends.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like to watch marching bands doing pop music and old '80s music videos, lol. Also, if I need to do something to my car, I'll put on an instructional Youtube video and follow along. I just recharged my air conditioner that way.

I only just got an unlimited cell phone plan so I think I'll have to find some more interesting things now that I don't have to worry about hitting my limit!

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK.... Now I just have to watch all the youtube channels y'all have posted. So much fun! More time on the internet, as if I don't already live on it!

I'm looking forward to it really. :yess:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I'm not a big fan of YouTube. I'll watch a music video from time to time or a DIY video. I might be on YouTube once every two months, if I'm lucky.