Question of the Day, Saturday, June 3

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Happy Weekend!

What is the one household task that you hate the most? Laundry? Dishes? Vacuuming?

I hate washing dishes. I abhor washing dishes. When our last dishwasher died, we went a couple of weeks before getting the new one. I finally told Dear Richard, "I swear I am NEVER baking cookies or cakes or anything! You want me to bake, you get me a dishwasher!" And two days later, the Bosch was installed. I despise washing dishes with a passion unknown to mankind.

What do you absolutely hate to do?

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are many that are terrible, but dusting is my most hated chore, followed by doing the dishes...specifically pots and pans that need to be scrubbed, I have a dishwasher but I don't care what the dish detergent advertisements say about their products...baked on crud does not come off completely in a dishwasher...every time I've tried, I end up still having little crusty bits and spots that need to be rewashed.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Dusting... Man, do I hate doing that. I have despised dusting, since I was a small girl.

Since moving in here, I really hate doing laundry in the laundry room. A new aversion.. I was always washing clothes before, never thinking about it. Now, it is a real chore.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Dusting. IDK why but I've always hated it, and it seems like it lasts like a day. It looks very nice when I actually do a decent job and use some furniture polish though. A close second would be cleaning out things like closets, something I've been putting off for months!

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Vacuuming. I have back problems severe enough to require two surgeries, and I cannot stand unsupported. So it's very difficult to push the vacuum around, and with a black cat who leaves clumps of black fur all over beige carpets, I have to do it.