Question of the day - Saturday, February 18th

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning

I recently downloaded Google's web browser, Google Chrome.  I've heard mixed things about it so I decided to try it for myself.

What browser do you use?

I normally use firefox, but I do like some of the features of Chrome.  I especially like that you can open specific websites from the desktop or start menu.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Several browsers are installed, but Firefox is the one I use almost all the time because it has such useful add-ons.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always used internet explorer but the recent version kept crashing and when it did work was soooooo slow,so I tried Google chrome after my friend recommended it and I love it.x

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use Google Chrome and once in a blue moon, Internet Explorer (when Google Chrome won't cooperate.)

just mike

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Firefox. Love it.  I tried Google Chrome a couple of times.  It's nice but I like the speed of Firefox.

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVE firefox
 but I use internet explorer atm. Not too wild about it seeing as it seems to crash on me every five minutes. I'm not crazy about Google Chrome either - for me, there are just too many silly add-ons and features I never use.

And besides, who can resist a browser like this?

Last edited:

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use google chrome, the IT at my job suggested it and I love it!! You can disable the add-ons if you dont want/use them!!! I disabled all of them!