Question of The Day. Saturday 6th of March.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My natural color until my '50s was a medium brown with red and gold highlights. I liked it. Now it is an iron gray and I'm white around the temples, which makes it white around my face. Some people thought it was frosted. A few years ago, I dyed it myself back to the medium brown with the red and gold highlights. I loved it, but it got too cumbersome to keep up, so I let it revert to gray.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My hair is dark auburn with a slight wave and touches my hips. I am admittedly--and unashamedly--a bit vain about it. The only flaw I see in it is that it is slightly thin. I currently dye a 2" wide section in the front with henna because I have had a grey streak since I was in my late teens. If you look closely in person, you can see the section because it is slightly more red than auburn. Now that I am nearly 46, I may stop dying it. I have dyed my hair dark brown in the past. I am not sure why. It looked good, though. (I have a sister who looks like a cross between Merida from "Brave" and Daenerys Targaryen from "Game of Thrones." She has a massive wild mess of spiral curled super pale blond hair. She has it chemically straightened, but it just tames the curls a bit.)

Attachments

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My hair is ash blonde. I don't have any gray hair yet at 45. It was really thick and down to my waist until I got sick, now it is pretty thin, but still long. Yes, I like the color. I tried dying it platinum blonde when I was 18, but it turned orange, ruined my hair, and I had to grow it all back. So I won't dye it again until it goes gray and I will use the correct color- ash blonde.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It used to be dark brown with some auburn highlights.When I was working,I always colored it using garnier a chestnut color,and it was always pretty and healthy.I gave up though...tired of chasing after the roots all the time.Now it's got plenty of white in the front and sides and gray,of course.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My hair is dark auburn with a slight wave and touches my hips. I am admittedly--and unashamedly--a bit vain about it. The only flaw I see in it is that it is slightly thin. I currently dye a 2" wide section in the front with henna because I have had a grey streak since I was in my late teens. If you look closely in person, you can see the section because it is slightly more red than auburn. Now that I am nearly 46, I may stop dying it. I have dyed my hair dark brown in the past. I am not sure why. It looked good, though. (I have a sister who looks like a cross between Merida from "Brave" and Daenerys Targaryen from "Game of Thrones." She has a massive wild mess of spiral curled super pale blond hair. She has it chemically straightened, but it just tames the curls a bit.)
I know I've said this before, but I love your hair so much!