Question of The Day. Saturday 5th of September.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Hello, Happy Saturday.

:wave3:

If your cat/cats had a credit card what would they buy? Something for themselves? Or maybe something for you?

Mine would probably invest in a dozen large, healthy cat nip plants. I bought them one this spring and they loved it. Unfortunately they loved it a little too much and the poor plant was shredded in a few days. If you can get cat nip plants the size of small trees they'd buy some of them.

They'd get themselves a large bag of dried cat treats too. They used to go crazy for the Mon Petit Crispy Kisses, but it got way too expensive to keep up with their treat addiction, so I stopped buying them.

If they were going to get anything for me it would probably be some big picture frames to put their photos in. I'm planning on redecorating my office soon and I think I need a gallery wall. Some giant wooden frames, big enough for pictures of all my cats, past and present, would be great.

What would your cats buy?

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It would depend how Gracie got it. Whether or not she applied for it or stole it from somebody else.

If obtained legally, she would use it to buy Dixie Cups, hair ties, bottle caps, and felt mice as those are her favorite things.

If obtained illegally, she would use Credit Card Theft as her first charge to begin her life of crime until she reached her ultimate goal of heading up one of the largest mob families the world has ever known. (She already has a slight advantage as my husband has Genovese in his family tree. I met a few non-mob family members at various family reunions)

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think Austin would buy a wand toy that doesn't require a human to use it. Or maybe just something to fly around the house randomly he could chase. Cricket would send for a translator so I can understand what she wants when she meows at me.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maisie would buy treats and food. Remy would buy my time so I can spend it petting him. Flora would buy toys and batteries for her favorite toy so it could be on all the time.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Willow would buy a few dozen rubber and golf balls on auto delivery so that she has a never ending supply. They just get lost under furniture too easily. She would also probably order some enormous bags of nuts for her outside squirrel friends.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Demi would use the money to adopt at least 5 kitty siblings to play with. Maggie would use the money to buy her own house away from Demi and the siblings. :lol:

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tango would buy plants she's actually allowed to chew on. Indy would probably buy more plastic bags to lick. :lol: