Question of The Day. Saturday 4th of April

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of my friends loves Stranger Things on Netflix, so I started watching that tonight. I often enjoy kid's stuff if it's good..not sure about this one yet.
I'm really more of a book (actual or audio) person, but I'm going to lash out since I got a Netflix subscription. I am not going to watch the big cat thing.. there's a whole lot of fuss about it, even over here, but it just isn't my thing at all.
I enjoy Stranger Things, but it is not exactly "kid's stuff." "The Umbrella Academy" is a favorite of mine. Again, not exactly "kid's stuff." "Derry Girls" is fun.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was gonna say, I haven't watched Stranger Things yet but I didn't think it was a kids' show.

Oh, another one I want to re-watch is Robin Hood Men in Tights. I don't think I was old enough to properly appreciate it when I saw it the first time.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I enjoy Stranger Things, but it is not exactly "kid's stuff." "The Umbrella Academy" is a favorite of mine. Again, not exactly "kid's stuff." "Derry Girls" is fun.
I was gonna say, I haven't watched Stranger Things yet but I didn't think it was a kids' show.
Fair enough.. I was only on the first show. Now on the third and I can see what you mean... :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Rocket Man. :flail:
Have you seen it? I thought it was pretty dire.

Fifth Element (1997)
Love that one! Especially the costumes, designed by Jean Paul Gualtier, and the cameo appearance by Tricky.

:redheartpump::hearthrob::redheartpump:
As someone who loves both, I cannot understand how you get them muddled! Haha! They are very different.
I'm sure if I watched them I'd enjoy them, but as I've never seen either they're both just sci-fi movies with aliens and space ships to me

One of my friends loves Stranger Things on Netflix, so I started watching that tonight
I liked that too, but it was pretty scary in places. You might need a cushion to hide behind!

:fear: :lol:

Last edited:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've watched Frozen 2 more times than my kids now. I got bored waiting for DS to finish an assignment so I put my headphones in and watched it on my phone the other day. Does that make me a bad mom? He didn't know. :lol2:

I haven't watched any other movies. School is keeping us busy enough. And then I read.