Question of The Day. Saturday 3rd of October.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Hello.

:catrub:

What is you and your cat/cats' favourite thing to do together?

We all love to sit out on the deck and watch birds. In the summer it gets really hot here, but the deck is pretty shady so it's a great place to sit with a cold drink and watch the wild life. In the autumn it's much more comfortable. The cats and I love to have outdoor blankie time. A mug if tea, a blanket on your lap and a couple of kitties to watch the birds with is my favourite way to take an afternoon break.

What do you and your cats like to do?

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love bedtime Patches let's me know it's time to go and the minute the light is out he jumps up for a night time cuddle. He's my little Teddy bear. Bandit because he's new to the house spends night time downstairs the best thing is when we go into the living room he runs to us for a cuddle purring his little head off.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
After dinner when we relax on the sofa together. I usually wind down by watching something on tv and Carleton is curled up in my lap or right beside me. Sometimes he even shares one of the pillows on the sofa with me. :catlove:

Last edited:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Lying down, on top of the bedspread, and just cuddling.. I get a ton of head butts, and his butt is usually in my face!!! I guess that is love. Geoffrey is a purring machine.. kind of like my meditation.

If I do not do this, at least once a day, Geoffrey's feelings are hurt. He waits for me. All I have to do is peek around the corner, when he is on my bed. He immediately, turns on his back, starts purring, and air kneads. If I walk away, he has a hurt look on his face. Yup, he does...

Sometimes, he calls me if he is really lonely.. such a crazy, sensitive cat.

He even gives me a ton of head/face butts; when he is on his cat tree... sweet.. loving kitty..

Geoffrey really need love.

Also, my absolute recent favorite, is Geoffrey's new found place to sit/lie down each evening: my lap.. I love it.. I missed it so much.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Just this last year Willow figured out that it was safe to lay with me in my lounge chair. So in the evening while I watch TV I have a cat warming my legs and feet. I am just loving having her that close and so relaxed. I sometimes spend more time watching her sleep than I do watching TV. And another plus is I am snacking less because I don’t want to get up and disturb her.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cuddling. I love when Flora tries to burrow into my neck. She was doing it last night when I was trying to sleep.