Question Of The Day. Saturday 26th of September.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Good morning.

If you could have an extra room built onto your home, what would you have?

I'd love a conservatory. One like this would do.

1601172237435.png

OK, maybe this is a little extravagant. Maybe a scaled down version to suit the proportions of my house.

:lol2:

I love being outdoors, but we get so much snow and rain here it's not possible to go out every day. A conservatory would be almost as good as being outside and I'm sure the cats would love it.

It would give me an excuse to hoard more plants too.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning.

If you could have an extra room built onto your home, what would you have?

I'd love a conservatory. One like this would do.

View attachment 352545

OK, maybe this is a little extravagant. Maybe a scaled down version to suit the proportions of my house.

:lol2:

I love being outdoors, but we get so much snow and rain here it's not possible to go out every day. A conservatory would be almost as good as being outside and I'm sure the cats would love it.

It would give me an excuse to hoard more plants too.
I want this but with soft comfortable sofas and chairs. Perfect!! and a hot tub after reading jcat jcat 's post

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A 4 season greenhouse type room. Not a necessarily a frilly one, but one that functions to grow and keep plants through the winter. I wouldn't mind it being pretty, but function is important too. If not that then a garage with the laundry room moved into it and our 2nd floor bedroom extended out over the garage. I can dream can't I????

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
If it wasn't about money, give me a kitchen. A large, really large kitchen with my choice of appliances, a dual fuel stove, tons of cabinet space, a humongous kitchen island with plenty of space to knead and roll out dough. Plenty of space in the island for the cookbooks that I use most often and a sink. A fireplace at the end of the kitchen with some nice chairs perfect for stretching out and reading. A butler's pantry with a lot of space for an extra fridge, shelves for canned goods, glasses, and even the vacuum cleaner. Lots of windows for good, natural light.

Several years ago, we gutted our kitchen and started over. And while I really love my kitchen, there's still not enough space to do everything without a lot of hassle.

My sister has an absolutely gorgeous fireplace in her kitchen and I love flopping on the love seat and watching the fire.

EmersonandEvie

Mom to Evie, Emerson and Dexter
Top Cat
Purraise
My grandparents had a wonderful glassed-in porch. I loved that thing. My mom and stepdad recently redid their screened porch to be glassed in. We are going to see them this weekend and I'm so excited to see it in person! I would love a good sunroom to drink my coffee in in the mornings.