Question Of The Day. Saturday 26th of September.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
A large Telescope, maybe a Planetarium. Where I live is perfect for sky watching, almost no light pollution and while there are a lot of trees they're far from the house so they wouldn't get in the way.
My sister's husband built her a planetarium/she-shed with a sliding roof! It's big enough for her large telescope, a chair, desk and computer where she downloads the photos she takes. It's her favorite place to be.

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sister's husband built her a planetarium/she-shed with a sliding roof! It's big enough for her large telescope, a chair, desk and computer where she downloads the photos she takes. It's her favorite place to be.
That's the sort of thing I'd want, I'd also want to have enough room for a small bed or a cot so I can sleep there if I feel like it. I have a telescope that can be connected to and even controlled by a computer with the right software, but I've just never bothered setting it up like that.

Lola3791

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd get a library in a heartbeat. Ceiling to floor bookshelves on every wall. A comfy couch and chair with plenty of fluffy blankets on them for Lola to sleep on. A table to set a hot drink on. And maybe a secret passage behind one of the shelves that leads to the kitchen.