Question of The Day. Saturday 21st of November.

EmersonandEvie

Mom to Evie, Emerson and Dexter
Top Cat
Purraise
We've lived in Middle Georgia since 2016. We lived in SC beforehand- B got snatched up with an awesome job right after college, and of course, I tagged along. We bought our house in 2017 and moved slightly south from where we rented our apartment, so we have been here three years. I reckon we will stay here through having one kid, since I qualify for FMLA and B will get paid for a full 12 weeks of leave. I guess building equity in the house is a good thing....but we can't wait to move somewhere cooler!

The longest place I ever lived...hmm. I suppose that would be my mom's house. My folks divorced in 2001, and my mom rented several places before she and my stepdad bought their house in...2007? 2008? So from 2008-2016.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Been here my whole life, except for the temporary move for my dad's work when I was 4-6 years old. When that was done, we came back and even moved back into our same house. We had only rented it out while we were away.
I don't plan on going anywhere...I like it here.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I have lived in my current home for sixteen years, the previous for twenty-five years, which would be the longest in one place. The old house was in the town I grew up in but it adjoins my current town and this is where I went to high school. The farthest away from “home” I have ever lived is when I was in college and lived about fifteen miles away.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We built this house at the end of 1985 and moved in in January 1986. This is also the longest we've lived anywhere.
We have steadily renovated the house: windows, doors, redoing all the rooms, etc.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The longest I have lived in one place would be my parent's house in the city proper. I've moved several times since college and marriage and live in our present home the second longest. I'd like to move and downsize but DH has too much "stuff" so he's not ready for a move yet. :rolleyes2:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've lived here all of my life, except for about 5 years I lived in the town 1 hour from here. I lived with several different roommates in several different apartments, and for a couple years I lived on my own in a studio apartment. I was a waitress.