Question Of The Day. Saturday 20th Of January.

Kitty Mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Tama, a cat I had years ago loved tomatoes and black olives.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
My last cat, Pumpkin, adored black olives; each time we made a salad, you had to give her an olive! so crazy. Pumpkin would play with it, purr over it, and eventually sucked out all the juice from it!! almost as if she was going after prey! She was weird.. would only eat people food: shrimp and cold cuts.. yup, she was very spoiled.​

Kitty Mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Tama would practically attack me to get olives and tomatoes. He would be in my face, in my plate or in my bowl trying to knock the food off my fork until I gave him some. Tama was also very spoiled and pretty much got whatever he wanted!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Artie goes crazy for deli cheese!! OMG.. and mild cheddar cheese!!
He literally crawls on my lap for some. Sometimes I literally have to push him out of my face! Lately, I have been just saying, "NO" a lot...

Yes, he takes after me~~ I love cheese!!
More proof that you two are purrfect for each other. :heartshape:

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Angel- lunchmeat, cheese, turkey and ice cream. Oh and chicken.

Rufus-
He’ll literally eat anything if you let him but he really has a soft spot for yogurt.

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Rotisserie chicken....And SHRIMP!!!!

Whenever I visit,I get shrimp for Pepe and Jack. I get the frozen little salad shrimp,and Kim doles it out to the boys over the next few weeks. She will sometimes bring home McDonald's chicken nuggets,and peal the coating off one for the boys. But I spoil Kim and cats with rotisserie chicken when I visit.

But Sonny,the big tub of cat that he is,only really wants hard cat food. You would think a huge cat would eat anything,but he ignores the other cats wet food,and never wants what we eat. I even found this bisque topping for older cats that we add to Jack and Pepe wet food that smells yummy,but Sonny ignores it.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Toffee and Fudge both love chocolate. They also love orange, which isn't meant to be popular with most cats - my other cat loving friends have all said that they're in a league of their own, as their furry companions hate citrus fruits! Fudge really likes chicken too.

alzycat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Norachan Norachan I'm a vegetarian too! :biggrin: but i live with meat-eaters & my cat Yoshi loves raw chicken wings! But her favourite thing is cheese. She always sits on the counter when I grate cheese & tries to catch as many pieces as she can. She also loves coconut oil- i make popcorn with coconut oil & she always licks the spoon in the sink when I'm done :lol:

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
The boys aren't interested in human food. Rocket, she's my garbage kitty. If I am eating something she wants to know what it is and try some. I don't make a habit of letting her have any so I am not sure if she likes anything. She has stolen bites of cheese and egg succesfully. I had to trade her treats to get an ear of corn from her. She's taken off with an unsupervised fried chicken leg, that one was too big for her and she stumbled over it so I could get it away. A nibble of a sandwich crust is the only other thing I am aware she successfully got.

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never offered Chicqui any people food except tuna. I think I'll try cheese after reading the comments here. She stretched out to reach my tray table and ate the remaining bits of oatmeal with almond milk.
When I was growing up my mother and daughter siamese kitties liked to chew the corn cob after the corn was eaten off of it. Guess they like the butter soaked corn. Never thought about it before but I should offer that to Chicqui.

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
Armstrong Stormalong Puddytat adored both milk and cheese, along with anything else he could get his paws on. He had specific sounds he made for "milk" and "cheese". He would sit up so he could check out the table to see if either were on it. If they were, he started making his sound until he got some.

One day I accidentally left an entire large bar of shredded Crackerbarrel cheddar on the table. When we got home from work, the bowl was licked clean and Stormy had a big grin on his face.

We rescued Mephistopholes from our marina when he was just a few months old. Some years later, we were heading and peeling some shrimp at home. Meph was watching intently. I happened to drop a shrimp head. He pounced on it and began crunching it with great relish. I guess old survival habits die hard.

The three cats we have now aren't big on people food. Velcro doesn't eat any of it at all. Chocolate will nibble a bit of cooked chicken or pork chop and Darwin likes his raw. He'll have a tiny bit of yogurt if he can get it. He does have a thing for beef jerky and makes my husband share with him.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Banshee loved cantaloupe, mango, banana, and roast chicken or turkey. For a long time after she died, I could not eat cantaloupe or a mango because it reminded me of her. She could be fast asleep; as soon as I cut into the cantaloupe, she'd fly into the kitchen so fast, she'd slide around the corner. For years, Banshee and Rick shared a breakfast banana. When I had a chicken or turkey in the oven, as soon as she could start to smell it, she'd park her butt right in front of the oven and sit there waiting (im)patiently for the bird to come out. And she always got the first pieces of the bird. It was a Banshee-rule.

All of our cats have always loved tuna. And crab. When we had the original RugCats, their Christmas feast was always crab. They all loved crab.

Mollipop loves Cheez-its. She adores them. Open a box of Cheez-its in this house and she'll be right there. She's very vocal about getting her share, too. One night, Rick was sitting on the couch with a bowl of Cheez-its. Molli kept trying to get his attention. She finally got up on the back of the couch and crawled down on his shoulder and started patting his cheek. Rick asked me what her problem was. I had no clue. Suddenly, it hit me. "Rick, you're eating Cheez-its! Molli wants Cheez-its!" I got him a plate, he broke a cracker in pieces, sat the plate down on the sofa and he and Molli shared the Cheez-its. She probably had two and then she was done. We don't know why, but she dearly loves those things.

Tabby loves ice cream; we only give her vanilla. She also loves Frosted Mini Wheats. Rick will often have a bowl of cereal at night while watching tv. Tabby knows that and she'll meow to get a piece or two.

Brian007

Furmate and Famulus
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a vegetarian too, it's funny how so many of us have crept out of the woodwork!

Brian never saw a distinction between human and cat food. All food was food, as far as he was concerned. He had a particularly overzealous fondness for avocado, which was a real shame as they're highly toxic to cats and so I couldn't really have any all that often as it wasn't fair (unless I locked myself in the bathroom). He'd also go potty over quorn - so much so for being a vegetarian!

Along with all the usual fare, be that breakfast, dinner, dessert, hot or cold, he really liked spicy stuff like watercress, rocket, and curry. I grew used to being surprised at how much he liked all foodstuff (and non-foodstuff as he had 'pica' syndrome so absolutely anything was game), to the point that it would have made me worried if he hadn't offered to nibble on something. Although, to be fair, he didn't like apples or fresh tomato.

I'd like to point out that I didn't give Brian my food per say, but he'd always be there, sitting beside me whenever I ate or opened the fridge, and so would invariably con me out of a couple of chickpeas, a floret of broccoli, a bite of sandwich... I did major research into what was toxic or poisonous to cats, and was forced to be ultra fastidious.

I miss him, weirdo.

:gingercat:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lily also likes scrambled eggs. I always save her some when I have them. No seasoning on hers other than the butter. I made some one day and UPS came to the door. I put the plate with the eggs and toast on the coffee table and went to the door. When I got back, Lily was eating the eggs and the dog was inhaling the last of the toast that Lily had pushed onto the floor because it was in her way I guess. :lol:

Max's Human

MAX
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Max will try anything once. As a kitten I I offered him some melted cheese and he actually GAGGED!!!!! Just sniffing it......
He loves avocados, corn on the cob, clams from chowder and ice cream, YUM:fish:

Brian007

Furmate and Famulus
Top Cat
Purraise
What? Max's Human Max's Human , Max doesn't like cheese! Now, that is weird! Please be made aware - avocado and cats are a no, no, unfortunately. :headshake: A wee bit here and there probably won't cause damage but don't let him eat a whole one.

Max's Human

MAX
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Actually I read somewhere that cats love avocado and they love green peas haven't tried the peas yet and he''ll have a piece of avocado only if I'm eating a piece but more than just a little sliver than he does the gag thing too, which i find odd since I've NEVER SEEN A CAT GAG before!
One of my friends discovered HER BABY eating the frosting off her WEDDING CAKE!
My TAZ loved chowder but he would have Angela Jolie lips after eating chowder, probably.an allergy type reaction? (Taz was my 1st Meezer).