Question of the Day Saturday, 1st of January, 2022

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
HAPPY YEAR YEAR!!!! and happy first Saturday of 2022 and first Saturday of January!!
:musicnote: :clap::clap2::sunshine::dunce:
:woohoo::party3::jump::party::party2::woo::banana1::dance::banana2::dazzler::drinking:

Name some things you are looking forward to during 2022 Books you want to read, films you want to see, shows you want to binge-watch, etc

I am looking forward to a Ketamine Infusion I may have that if successful, will give me about 3 months of less severe pain. I am going to re-read some of my fave books and films. I want to stay all night in a hotel and order room service.

What are your plans?

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am starting a pottery class next Thursday, so I'm excited for that. I've been wanting to start a YouTube channel where I make pottery and then I talk about weird or little known history since a very popular genre is someone doing their makeup while they discuss true crime, but since I haven't done pottery in almost 20 years, I wanted to take a class to see if I would actually want to commit to buying a wheel and converting the bedroom in my basement into a studio.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am looking forward to a Ketamine Infusion I may have that if successful, will give me about 3 months of less severe pain. I am going to re-read some of my fave books and films. I want to stay all night in a hotel and order room service.
My husband had Ketamine infusions. I hope it works for you.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I am hoping some time next year Willow and Lola’s relationship will improve enough so that I don’t need to lock Lola in her room each night. House plans are to have all my heat runs in the basement insulated to improve their heat loss and to replace my back door and garage door.

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm switching therapist, which should be exciting. Also, I'll hopefully finish my second year of college. Besides that I hope to make some progress on the story I'm writing myself. I'm currently reading discovery of witches, which I'll hopefully finish at least one book from 🤣