Question of The Day. Saturday 18th of January.

Willow's Mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
inside of your imagination and/or smartphone app
Humboldt County is technically part of Northern California which is technically part of the United States.

This morning it is magical, moist, and misty.

In general it is legendary, rural, and unique.

Nobody has any money any more and not all of us were green rushers in the first place. The Nam vets in the hills who built their own houses, homeschooled their kids, and still live off grid in their 70s are real, though.

Willow's Mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
inside of your imagination and/or smartphone app
ha ha "mental state"
I used to love to fill out my forum profiles with mental state instead of geographic state back when it was funny. I don't think I've ever been completely honest and non-evasive about my geographic location online before, but the moderation here is superb.

Maybe someone who takes regular vacations needs a less expensive or different destination. Maybe somebody else has a completely wrong idea about our neck of the woods and would vote differently or write different letters to their congressmen if my county was humanized as a cyberfriend's beloved home.

None of our homes are perfect, but many of us love them anyway.

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its early Sunday morning here so I will quote yesterday morning...warm humid and uncomfortable. had air conditioner on all night.
Birds are making a lot of noise at the bird feeder pre dawn so put some food and bowl of water out for them,,and a big fat Corella jumped in the bowl and had a bath...grrr..had to refill the bowl.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today it's cold, sunny, and icy. It's usually sunny here, which surprises newcomers when it's still so cold out, lol. The Chihuahua is shivering on my lap despite wearing a little jacket, he seems unimpressed with the sun.

There was a snowstorm that turned to freezing rain yesterday, so the roads are pure ice, so the mail got cancelled today (seriously, that never happens) and I slept in. So that was nice.