Question of The Day. Saturday 17th of October. (Oops, I nearly forgot version)

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I saw these wonderful cat portraits recently, of cats and people who look just like them.

Purrfect match: cats and their human doubles

Do you and your cat look alike? In what way?

I guess I look quite a bit like my torbie girls, Susy, Mia and The Mu, because I've got pale skin and multi-coloured hair. Or maybe I look more like Carpet. She's got long fur with brown and red mixed in with the black. We both love the outdoors and tend to be a little unkempt too
. :blush:

Carpet57.jpg

Do you look like your cat in any way?

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw these wonderful cat portraits recently, of cats and people who look just like them.

Purrfect match: cats and their human doubles

Do you and your cat look alike? In what way?

I guess I look quite a bit like my torbie girls, Susy, Mia and The Mu, because I've got pale skin and multi-coloured hair. Or maybe I look more like Carpet. She's got long fur with brown and red mixed in with the black. We both love the outdoors and tend to be a little unkempt too
. :blush:

View attachment 355353

Do you look like your cat in any way?
Carpet looks a lot like my Vincie girl. :hugs: :rbheart:

Cal has a bit of belly flab and I do as well, not a lot but it's there.:paperbag:

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww beautiful all the same! What happened to his / her eye?
Your guess is as good as mine: she lived on the street before the woman who had been feeding her took her to the vet, where I picked her up. The vet who checked her eyes said: it could be congenital (she also has a heart defect and is probably sterile), the result of a serious infection which she survived as a kitten (or which her mother had had) or it could have been the result of an injury. Needless to say, it doesn't seem to bother her and fortunately it's not getting any worse. She loves people - strangers more than those she sees every day - and is very inquisitive, though she's no kitten!

Grayson’s Mummy Julia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Your guess is as good as mine: she lived on the street before the woman who had been feeding her took her to the vet, where I picked her up. The vet who checked her eyes said: it could be congenital (she also has a heart defect and is probably sterile), the result of a serious infection which she survived as a kitten (or which her mother had had) or it could have been the result of an injury. Needless to say, it doesn't seem to bother her and fortunately it's not getting any worse. She loves people - strangers more than those she sees every day - and is very inquisitive, though she's no kitten!
Awww bless u and thank u for taking in this beautiful girl. Give her a big snuggle from me please 😽❤

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Only that you've got the same (disapproving?) expression on your faces!:)
It's the hair too, it's not just an optical illusion. My beard is darker than the hair on my head and face, if you look close you can see the color transition from my facial hair to my beard. So we both have brown, black, and white hair, though she currently has a lot more white hair than I do.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes. It's spooky really. We look so much alike that I often get thrown out of the grocery store. "HEY! How many times do we have to tell you? NO CATS ALLOWED IN THE STORE". "Oh. You're a human? Right. Sure you are. Put that bag of Temptations down and get OUT!" :flail::dancingblackcat::dancingblackcat:

We look nothing alike. Not even a little bit. :catman: