Question Of The Day. Saturday 16th of November.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In A Gadda Da Vida by Iron Butterfly

We just got some new 160 square foot (15 square meter ) digital screens at work for doing more events and concerts and had to buy sound systems to go with each screen.
Mixers, sub woofers and big speaker sets and all had to be tested of course.
The young guys at work were playing their girly modern stuff so I got my In A Gadda Da Vida cd out of the car and showed them real music.
Lots of dust come down off the rafters during the drum solo...we had it blasting..lol
I still have the vinyl album that I bought in 1970.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heartache Tonight by Michael Buble which was the last song I was listening to when I got home from my walk/run.

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Still got my vinyl of it, too. Bought the CD version because it includes the original album plus a live version of In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida and the single edit.

I can't remember how many times I played that drum solo in various bands in high school. :rolleyes:
Exactly the same..got lots of vinyl here but my player needs a new needle and cant get one..have to buy a complete new turntable.
:cloudy:

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Sylvia's Mother" by Doctor Hook and the Medicine Show. It has been years since I heard it and I just learned that there really was a Sylvia on which the song is based.

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Close My Eyes Forever by Ozzy Osbourne and Lita Ford. I listened to the song in the parking lot before singing it with a friend tonight at karaoke.