Question of The Day. Saturday 12th of September.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Good morning!

We're half way through September and, for those of us in the Northern hemisphere, autumn is coming. It's time to start looking forward to autumn leaves, Halloween decorations and fall flavours.

πŸŽƒπŸπŸŽ†πŸŽƒπŸπŸŽ†πŸŽƒπŸπŸŽ†πŸŽƒπŸπŸŽ†πŸŽƒ

How do you feel about pumpkin spice? Love it? Hate it? Don't care about it? Do you have any favourite pumpkin spice food or drinks?

The pumpkin spice craze hasn't been quite as crazed in Japan as it is in other places. I see lots of walnut, chestnut and pumpkin breads and puddings, but they're usually spiced with cinnamon and brown sugar.

:yummy:

I've seen pumpkin spice Baskin-Robbins ice-cream but I've never tried it. I have had a Starbucks pumpkin spice latte. That was pretty good.

1599962963924.png

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't like it and don't get the hype at all. If I get a flavored coffee, it's mocha or caramel. I've never gotten any of the other items flavored with it because there are so many things out there that are better.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I only like pumpkin spice in traditional baked goods like pie, bread or muffins. I don't even care for it in lattes but then if I have flavor in a latte it is only a little vanilla. I often get one from Starbucks or make it myself with my Nespresso with no flavoring just extra espresso, I want to be able to taste the coffee.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
No. Just no.

Oh, I love pumpkin and I love pumpkin pie. Pumpkin cookies. Pumpkin bars. Pumpkin cake. But I only drink coffee black. No flavors. And the idea of pumpkin spice everything is just ridiculous, IMO. They now have pumpkin spice cereals. Seriously? Overkill!

But now I'm hungry for pumpkin bars.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like it. I had a pumpkin spice granola and it was good. I like it in coffee. I love cinnamon flavor in anything. I want to try a cinnamon coffee and cinnamon cappuccino that I saw online.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
unnamed.jpg

:clapcat: :dancingblackcat: :hyper: :cheerleader: :woo:

Okay, I'm not quite that much of a fanatic. :lol: I do like it in some things--lattes, ice cream, frozen yogurt. One year, my sister sent me a pumpkin spice care package :lol: that had some awful stuff in it--pumpkin spice Jello pudding mix, p.s. Oreos, p.s. candy corn. :barf: Yuck.

Everything in moderation. 😁

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think "pumpkin spice" (this is incorrect; pumpkins do not have spice. They mean "pumpkin pie spice" but people look at you funny when you say that) coffee is just chai with another name, lol. Someday I'll order one of each and compare :D.

I don't mind it in moderation but too much gets to be too much. I wouldn't want it every day.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No. Just no.

Oh, I love pumpkin and I love pumpkin pie. Pumpkin cookies. Pumpkin bars. Pumpkin cake. But I only drink coffee black. No flavors. And the idea of pumpkin spice everything is just ridiculous, IMO. They now have pumpkin spice cereals. Seriously? Overkill!

But now I'm hungry for pumpkin bars.
I just watched Paul Deen make lemon bars. I want those. :lol: :yummy: