Question of The Day. Saturday 12th of June

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Hi, welcome to the weekend.

:hyper:

If you could have a super power that would last all summer what would it be?

I'd like to have magic blood. It was taste dreadful to any kind of biting insect so I wouldn't be bothered by mosquitoes at all and wouldn't have to be so paranoid about ticks. It would also be the kind of blood that gave off a scent only insects could smell, so that all those annoying little flies and wasps would avoid me to.

:evilgrin:

What summer super power would you like?

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, welcome to the weekend.

:hyper:

If you could have a super power that would last all summer what would it be?

I'd like to have magic blood. It was taste dreadful to any kind of biting insect so I wouldn't be bothered by mosquitoes at all and wouldn't have to be so paranoid about ticks. It would also be the kind of blood that gave off a scent only insects could smell, so that all those annoying little flies and wasps would avoid me to.

:evilgrin:

What summer super power would you like?
I had a vision of all these mosquitos flying around going..spit spit..blahhhh blahhh trying to get the taste out of their mouths..lol

I would like to be able to fly to get to the deserted beaches that the tourists cant get to.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm with you Norachan Norachan .. I have to cover myself in toxic stuff to garden in Summer.. midgies are the worst. I've tried all the natural stuff and you have to put so much of it on that they drown trying to get through to your skin. :sigh: And as for covering up, I'd drop dead of heatstoke.
Perhaps I could be cold-blooded instead?

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I might have magic blood already because I only get one or two mosquito bites every year, if at all. They just do not like me. Not that I am complaining. (They love my husband!) I am also not allergic to poison ivy, despite a long list of other allergies.

I would want to be able to snap my fingers and have my flower beds weed themselves.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm with you Norachan Norachan Norachan Norachan .. I have to cover myself in toxic stuff to garden in Summer.. midgies are the worst. I've tried all the natural stuff and you have to put so much of it on that they drown trying to get through to your skin. :sigh: And as for covering up, I'd drop dead of heatstoke.
[/QUOTE]

WARNIG MENTION OF THE S WORD IN THIS POST

mani,

I use DEET!! extra strength!! In Ohio we have many critters and I love being outside but I cannot tolerate them on me. I got a severe
S bite a few years ago and I still have a tiny scar from me scratching it. I found a dead S the following day right on the table where I was seated when I got bit. It was brown and I thought perhaps it was the dreaded BR. I spray my clothes, socks, try to wear boots if it's not too hot. Afterwards I wash my clothing.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would like to have the power of luck / making things go my way. If that's even a thing....And the first thing I would do is buy a lottery ticket! With my winnings I could then do whatever I wanted and when the summer is done and I no longer have the power of basically controlling the universe in my favor, the wonderful good times would continue.
I guess this is on the same lines of wishing for more wishes when you free a genie from the lamp...but I don't care.

Don't worry, I would only use my powers for good...

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The power to control the temperature to not above 78 during the day and not below 50 at night, 20% humility, and sun daily with enough rain so the farmers don't lose crops.
I'm with you on the weather temps - the heat and humidity is purely awful. :mad:

I would want to be able to snap my fingers and have my flower beds weed themselves.
Having spent umpteen hours weeding and mulching the last few weeks I'd love this super power - great idea! :idea:

But of all the super powers my favorite would be the ability to fly and soar over different countries or wherever I wanted to go at the moment.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
I can’t decide…

Make sure every cat…every animal has a kind and loving home?
Feed the world?
Stop people from killing each other?
End pollution?
Help politicians work together to improve everyone’s lives?

I can’t decide…