Question of The Day. Saturday 11th of July.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I know Japan is a couple of time zones ahead of New Jersey but isn't today July 11, not the 18th? Did I really lose a week somewhere
:doh:
Oh, you're right! I just looked at the calendar to check I had a Saturday date, not a Sunday date and skipped a whole week.

Fixed it now, sorry about that.
i love the rubberbandits! I lived in Limerick for a little while and was obsessed with "Horse Outside" The Irish version of I wanna Fight your Father is great too!
There such a great band, aren't they? ":censored: your Honda Civic I've a horse outside."
:flail:
I really like Sonny too, even though it's a bit dark.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I was revisiting an album from way back in my past. It was the soundtrack for a surfing movie I loved when I was a teenager (I'm now 64 so it's old!)
This whole album is such a tribute to simpler times, and a love of nature.

Last edited:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Oh, you're right! I just looked at the calendar to check I had a Saturday date, not a Sunday date and skipped a whole week.
I have a Bon Jovi calendar that is Monday to Sunday instead of Sunday to Saturday, and I'm ALWAYS getting the day of the week wrong when I look at the date on that calendar. In fact, I had an appointment on the 10th and until practically the day before I thought it was on Thursday, when it was really on Friday. :dizzy:

Back on topic, last song I listened to now was With You by Tlyer Shaw.