Question of The Day. Saturday 11th of July.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Good morning.

What was the last song you listened to?

The last song I listened to was Your Dad's Best Friend by The Rubber Bandits. The lyrics always make me laugh, even if the video is a bit scary.

How about you?

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I always have the radio on for background noise, and they just played Ed Sheeran's Castle On the Hill.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We watched "The Meg" last night and the last song leading into the credits was Hey Mickey, but the Thai version.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
We were sitting outside a Starbucks and they were playing You Can't Hurry Love by The Supremes

Xraystyle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good morning.

What was the last song you listened to?

The last song I listened to was Your Dad's Best Friend by The Rubber Bandits. The lyrics always make me laugh, even if the video is a bit scary.

How about you?
oh my gosh i love the rubberbandits! I lived in Limerick for a little while and was obsessed with "Horse Outside" The Irish version of I wanna Fight your Father is great too!

The last song I listened to (besides just relistening to Rubberbandits haha) was :

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love that song! I should listen to it again.
Actually, I was on YouTube, watching a photo compilation about destroyers and destroyermen - my ship, showing the forward 100 feet or so out of the water in heavy weather, was included- and that song was part of the sound track.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oops, wrong thread!

I have the radio on at work, but rarely listen to music at home. I've been home sick all week, so I can't even think of what the last song I heard was.

Last edited:

Roxabelle

Human slave to Sinclair the Kitten
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The last song was one from the Disney Sing-a-long album! I can’t remember if the last one was ‘I’ll Make A Man Out Of You’ from Mulan or ‘I Won’t Say I’m In Love’ from Hercules, but either way I was singing along VERY loudly. :lol: