Question of the Day - October 25th

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Always early. If I think I'm going to be on time or a few minutes late I stress out!!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I am usually early or right on time.
Normally I am only late when I want to be.

People who are always late just irritate me.
Sometimes you can't help being late (like if your car breaks down or something), but when it's ALL the time, there's no excuse.

~KK~

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All 3 - it varies! I have no real time to be at work, so I kind of get into that mode. I pretty much can show up anytime before 9am without being even thought of as late.

I tend to be more on time on average I guess, with appointments and whatnot. I found it pays to be early to the dentist - a short wait the last few times, and got in before my scheduled appt!

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am always early. Sometimes to early and I find myself sitting in the car waiting to go in.

norachelhere

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I always freak out thinking I will be late so I start getting ready hours before, and get nervous when I think we are running out of time, when in all reality, we have PLENTY of time left. . .

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It depends on the day- sometimes i'm early and sometimes i'm running just a bit late. I'm usually pretty close to the right time i'm stupposed to be somewhere though- i'm never more than just a few moments early or late.