Question of the Day - October 25th

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Are you always late, early or right on time?

I am chronically late

catcaregiver

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am always early. One of my biggest pet peeves is people who cannot be on time. If they can consistently be late they can consistently be on time. There's no excuse for always being late.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I am usually early or right on time.
Normally I am only late when I want to be.

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
after 4 years of marching band in high school I am constantly early. If we were anywhere besides standing in our spot at our report time we had to run a lap for every 5 minutes we were late....
But I have friends and family that are always late! So we tell them to be there 30 minutes early

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love to be early, but lately my traffic calculations also make me late :/ Really drives me nuts.

catnip

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm always early or on time. I hate it when people think because they have mobile phones, they can call you 10 minutes before you're supposed to meet them and say they're going to be late. As if it makes it okay!

cat52

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Depends on the cab company - I warn people ahead of time I might be late because, to our cab dispatchers, "I'll have someone right there to get you" means "take spare sets of clothing out front with yourself, because seasons will change before you see a cab."

When I can control the timing (i.e., walk), I'm usually early.