Veteran
Purraise
do you know what your heritage is?

I'm German, Irish and English

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lets see I am an American. Both of my parents were born in America and my dad's parents were born in America. My mom's parents were born in America. I think but I am not positive that my mom's dad's mom was 100% Apache. I do know I have a lot of Dutch in there from my dad's side and possibly some German from my mom's side.

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spanish, Native American, German, Dutch, American
All that make Pale ME.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Both Parents were born in the U.S. so I'm American. All my grandparents were born here as well.

The closest relative I have to a foreign country would probably be my great-great grandma as she was from Ireland.

Otherwise the settlers on my dad's side came over in the late 1700s from Germany and my moms family came over in the mid 1800s from well England/Ireland.

the cool thing is that one ancestor traced my mom's side all the way back to the 1200s. I have links to Vikings!!

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Irish and Italian.
My Grandparents on my Mom's side were born in Italy...My Mom was born here in America.
My Grandparents on my Father's side were born in Ireland as was my Father.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I actually have a very extensive family tree, dating back to 1500's in some lines.

I'm a large mixture of lots of things, German, French, English, and Cherokee mostly, with some Dutch, Irish, Scottish thrown in, and who knows what else I just don't know about yet!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm 50% Italian, 25% German, 19% Polish, and 6% Greek.

Knowing my heritage is a very important thing in my family. I'm a thrid generation American from all but one of my Grandparents, who makes me a 4th generation American.

DH doesn't know his heritage and I find that sad. He knows he has some German, Scotch, and Irish in him, but doesnt know the rest, just that there is more.