Question of the Day, Nov. 7th

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Letâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s talk cats for a change
My question today is:

What frightens your kitty the most.

Autumn is afraid of the monster Vacuum Cleaner, also when I raise my voice. Other than that she is pretty brave.

Don't forget to change your clocks to Standard Time today.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine are afraid of the vacuum cleaner, as well. Four of the six are afraid when they hear a knock or the doorbell. Two of the six think the person at the door is there to see them

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Neko is afraid of anyone but us. Hoshi is afraid of the vacuum. Nero is afraid of my cat ear headband for Halloween

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing. I have yet to see her really scared of anything over the years.

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All 3 are terrified of the vacuum cleaner, but only Marie is afraid of the doorbell. The other rush to the door faster than I do
. They seem to think that whoever is at the door is only there to see them. But it's always nice to be greeted at the door by 2 cats when you get home

katyabella

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Lola is afraid of everything

I was teasing her sister Zazzles with a piece of ribbon this morning and I saw Lola watching, so I decided to wiggle the ribbon after her. She took off like she saw a monster.

Zazzles is pretty much fearless. She gets a bit spooked by the sound of plastic bags and the Dust Buster though.

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
People other than me. Lisa - my hair dresser and his rescuer, came over to cut my hair yesterday. He jammed himself under the quilt and a pile of pillows, right up against the corner of the wall. I wish I had a picture. Lisa said, "I need to see Larry." She spoke very softly, we gently moved a corner of the pillows and quilts away, and there he was, looking up with a face that said, "Stop that! I'm hiding!" We let him be.

I guess I should start having people over more often, but I'm sort of a hermit.

He's also scared of the vacuum. Wuss.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What is it with cat's and vacuums? It sends Butzie scurrying under the bed. She also is not fond of my blow dryer but not exactly frightened. Butzie will sometimes to the door if someone knocks but she is always there waiting for me.

hillbillywoman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Booger is afraid of the vacuum cleaner, he hides, I have no idea where until it is put away and then you will see him sneaking out looking side to side to make sure the mean old noisy thing is gone. He is not afraid of people, even those he has never seen. When someone comes in, he stretches out full length in the middle of the living room so that people can bask in his glory...LOL
Its kind of funny too...if someone sneezes suddenly, he's gone like he was shot.

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Chester is afraid of everything. A sneeze will make him run for cover. But if I had to pick one thing it would be the vacuum.