Question of the Day - Monday, September 21, 2020

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Happy last official day of Summer/Winter! It’s definitely showing signs of Autumn here. I see touches of color on the early changer trees. The air is cooler. Apple picking is underway at the orchards. 🍎 🍏

What shape of nose do you have?
A Quick Lesson on Nose Shapes and Lip Shapes - Imgur | Nose shapes, Shape chart, Lip shapes (A chart I found on Pinterest)

I was comparing all our noses the other day and it got me looking for a list like that (though there are more). I thought DH and I have very different noses; but we both fall into the up-turned category.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My nose isn't on that chart.....I have a mix between a Straight edge and Nubian nose...with a slight up-turn.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is not on the chart. My nose is too big to be a button nose and has a tiny bit of a hook on the end.

My lips are closest to "normal," except my bottom lip is a wee bit bigger.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's definitely a German nose, kinda straight and pointed? On your chart I would say it's Roman maybe? My lips are just regular lips, not plump or anything.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm with M maggiedemi , mine is pure German like all my ancestors. Straight and pointed, no droop or uplift, I like to call it 'aristocratic'! My lips are 'normal', when I was younger they always uplifted on the corners, like I had a Mona Lisa smile. Now with the droop that comes with age, they are just straight across. With my sun-induced lines between my eyes and my wrinkles, I look like I'm scowling, not happy like when I was young, sigh.......