Question of the Day - Monday, September 14, 2020

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh man, what a coincidence. I just got some Vegemite in the mail from Amazon today. I'm so scared. How do I eat it?!
Maybe mix a teaspoon of it with a tablespoon of butter and put on toast?
Its best to spread butter on the toast then spread a SMALL amount of vegemite on the toast...its pretty strong if you not used to it.
Just a finger nail sized bit on the end of the knife.
Or on cheese crackers..just a smear..pretty yummy.
I quite often add a bit to gravy too when when having roast beef..adds a nice flavour.
Cream cheddar cheese and a bit of vegemite on celery sticks is pretty good too.
You can call yourself an Honoury Aussie if you like it..lol ;)

Last edited:

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just peanut butter (and sometimes peanut butter and jelly) are the only ones I actually eat since I've never been big on sandwiches, although I've been craving more interesting sandwiches recently.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Double cheeseburger with blue cheese,closely followed by a Reuben, and Ina Garten's Ham and Cheese

Is Vegemite good for you?
Vegemite
is an Australian spread made from leftover brewer's yeast, salt, malt and vegetable extract. It's an excellent source of vitamins B1, B2, B3 and B9. The Reduced Salt version even contains vitamins B6 and B12. These vitamins may support brain health and reduce fatigue, anxiety, stress and heart disease risk.Jul 5, 2018

Source
What Is Vegemite Good For? Nutrition Facts and More - Healthline
www.healthline.com

Last edited:

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Double cheeseburger with blue cheese,closely followed by a Reuben, and Ina Garten's Ham and Cheese

Is Vegemite good for you?
Vegemite
is an Australian spread made from leftover brewer's yeast, salt, malt and vegetable extract. It's an excellent source of vitamins B1, B2, B3 and B9. The Reduced Salt version even contains vitamins B6 and B12. These vitamins may support brain health and reduce fatigue, anxiety, stress and heart disease risk.Jul 5, 2018

Source
What Is Vegemite Good For? Nutrition Facts and More - Healthline
www.healthline.com
You can also grease your car with it..lol

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Check this out and see how prices compare..be expensive for us too I bet.