Question of the Day - Monday, October 19, 2020

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is the toy. I can't figure out what it is called or who makes it. I did a reverse image search and ended up with results ranging from saxophone mouthpieces to adult toys. 🤷‍♀️ Does anyone recognize it? It's about the size of a golf ball. View attachment 355630
It looks like a Chuckit erratic ball, but those say Chuckit on them. Maybe an off brand. Anyway it probably was sold as a dog toy.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mollipop had a pink mousie that she just loved as a kitten. She took Mousie everywhere she went, including the bed.

View attachment 355557

View attachment 355558

The girls all tend to like those little meeces that I used to get from Foster and Smith. I keep new ones in a container of catnip; then, when I get them out, they'll play like crazy with them.

They still like DaBird. And they like to play with red laser light.

View attachment 355562
Oh look at baby Molli! So adorable!! :cloud9:

She still has her kittenish good looks :loveeyes:

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Carleton goes back and forth with his favorite toy(s). It's usually a stuffed red cherry or a wand that was a holiday gift from my neighbor.

Not the best pic since he's hiding under a chalkboard figure but here he is with the red cherry.

View attachment 355566
Carleton sure is a little cutie pie. He reminds me of my sweet little Muffy.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Toffee and Fudge both love some small catnip toy mice we got them when they were kittens - surprised they're still intact! Toffee also loves his feather wand.