Question of the Day - Monday, November 14. 2022

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We've been so busy I just realized Thanksgiving is next week!! :oops: I have a grocery order in for today but I guess I'm going to be making another now! Wow! We are still resettling things after our big project last week and getting Christmas things up at the same time. So in honor of all that; I'll keep it simple today!

What is your favorite color?

My favorite color is a medium lilac purple. Not the really light purple lilacs but a bit darker. Closer to THIS purple. I actually have this small teapot that is about the right shade. I just don't feel like getting it out from the cabinet where it's in it's box so there's the link if your curious. I actually bought it twice because the first got broken. And that's why I keep it in the box when it's not in use. ;)

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Yellow! Something about a bright yellow is so cheerful, but I also love a good light yellow- I find it calming.
I re-decorated my house/lobby a few years ago and the entire thing is off-white on the bottom part of the walls and a very light yellow on top with a wooden chair rail thing in the center to match the floors, and I love it.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
My favorite is the color most people despise... orange. :)
Oh, one of the best friends I've ever had absolutely loved orange! The shutters and front door of her house were orange, and she was an amazing artist! She drove an orange car too! She moved out of state about 7 years ago and I miss seeing her.