Question of the Day - Monday, May 3, 2021

MsBuffy

“It’s Better to Sleep With Cats”
Kitten
Purraise
Try bootcut jeans! They make me feel all fancy, the way they flare out at the bottom.

You're even taller than me! 5'9 and 3 quarters. I'm always the tallest in the room, it seems.
Try bootcut jeans! They make me feel all fancy, the way they flare out at the bottom.

You're even taller than me! 5'9 and 3 quarters. I'm always the tallest in the room, it seems.
5'9 and 3 quarters.

My Niece and I Stand Back to Back and she’s at least an inch taller than me, my Brother was 6’4”, and My Mom and I are the Exact same height.

allmykitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
For the most part, I like tunic-length tops. Though as far as style, I guess "eclectic" covers it--whatever I like at the time, rather than any concerted attempt to create a defined style. Maybe when I get to my goal weight and treat myself to the whole new wardrobe, that will change. (31 pounds lost! 101 to go)

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Capris (or shorts when it's really hot) and sleeveless tops in the summer
I look foolish in capris, since I'm so tall. My jeans got really hot last summer in July and August! I might try shorts this summer. I haven't worn them in like over 20 years!

I tried tank tops, but they show my bra, so just went back to short sleeve crewneck.

I will never wear sweats again, except for sleeping. Bad memories from when I was so sick and lived in them for years.
I would probably wear a hoodie, but not if it had those annoying hats on the back.

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I try to have some fun with my clothes, and don't really commit to one style. I like to be versatile with it, from sundresses with petticoats, high waisted jeans with crop tops, shirts with spencers, skirts with knee high socks, anything.
I'll admit that when at home, which is a lot now with the lockdown, I'll just sick to PJ's and sweatpants. And when I have to go to my internship, I try my best to keep it appropriate. But when going to school or out for another occasion, I try to mix it up.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I look foolish in capris, since I'm so tall. My jeans got really hot last summer in July and August! I might try shorts this summer. I haven't worn them in like over 20 years!
Capris come in all different lengths, as do shorts, so you should be able to find something that works for you. Plus when you're just at home, don't worry so much about how you look, just wear what ever is the most comfortable.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Capris come in all different lengths, as do shorts, so you should be able to find something that works for you. Plus when you're just at home, don't worry so much about how you look, just wear what ever is the most comfortable.
:yeah: I just got "midi" shorts for my long legged DD. They also had Bermuda and knee lenth and "shorties". Target has them where you can sort by length in the women's department too.