Question of the Day - Monday, May 22, 2023

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We've got 2 weeks of school left here and I think I have summeritis worse than my kids.:paperbag: I am severely lacking in motivation today. In fact going back to bed sounds just right. :rolleyes2:

What is your favorite kind of cracker?

Odd question but it's a debate being had in my house at the moment. DS wants Exra Toasty CheezIts and DD wants regular. DH has some Triscuits he prefers; but at the moment I'm not sure what I'd call my favorite. Maybe just Ritz so I can put it with cheese and pepperoni! Or tuna. Or anything really. They are more versitile than a lot of other ones. I do love all the CheezeIt flavors out there though. They are more like chips instead of crackers.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My favorite is a plain Triscuit with sharp cheddar cheese. Just to eat out of the box it would be the original Cheezits. I got the extra toasty once and I didn't like them as well.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Town House, Club crackers or original Triscuit with cheese. Extra sharp cheddar. Lilith adores cheese so she gets a bit too.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Kellogg’s Toasted crackers. They are pretty much like a Ritz cracker but I like their texture better. These crackers with Colby cheese and some times salami is my standard lunch.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
For me it depends on what’s on the cracker. By itself, not much of a cracker fan.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mostly I buy my crackers at Aldis,and I always keep saltines on hand.We like their veggie ritz style and their butter crackers,too.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anyone remember the swiss cheese crackers that Nabisco used to make? They were so good.
We still have those here in Canada, but they are under the "Christie's" name......they're the same company though. And yeah, they're pretty good.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1684843694711.png

i always have a lot of different kinds of crackers around, especially these and also the cheese variety for hubby. And plain saltines, which reminds me i just ran out so i'll have to be going to the store soon.