Question of the Day - Monday, March 30, 2020

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's almost April! Hopefully spring is reaching almost everyone in the northern hemisphere now. I have one tulip close to blooming so more should follow soon. DH cut the grass for the first time this weekend and I did some weeding of the front landscaping. My hedges have a nice green blush to them and it's getting greener every day! :bunnydance::bliss: Oh; there are lots of bugs waking up too. Like those things that look like giant mosquitoes. :cringe:

We have enough "heavy" stuff going on in the world; so I am aiming to keep my weekly questions on the lighthearted side. ;)

What were you doing 45 minutes ago?

Changing sheets on all the beds in the house. So I got a little bit of an aerobic workout in already. Tucking beds into corners might save space for moving around the room; but it's harder when you can't walk around the bed to wrestle those fitted sheets on! :lol:

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Taking the stuff out from under the downstairs bathroom sink, so DH can replace the trap. The excitement never ends...

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I was out in the backyard cutting down a boxwood hedge. It’s been in for five years and was thriving but started dying last spring. It may have been the cold of that winter or maybe blight so I cut it down to the roots today and we will see if it comes back up . The plants are definitely not dead, just leafless so we will see. I have been looking at those half dead branches all winter so it was really nice to get it down.