Question of the Day - Monday, March 27, 2023

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Today's question will be in honor of Lari's new kitten of the furless kind. :redheartpump: :mommy::redheartpump:

What time of day were you born (if you know it)? How about your own children (if you have them)?

I was born at 1:09 in the afternoon; the day after my mother's due date. My kids were born at 2:24pm and 3:44am. They were 3 and 2 weeks early.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Without searching for my birth certificate I'm not sure of the exact time I was born, maybe in the late morning. :dunno: But I remember vividly when both my children were born, i.e. first one in time for breakfast and second one in time for lunch. If I had a third child they probably would have been born in time for dinner. :biggrin:

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All I know is that I was born "in the middle of the night", I can't remember the exact time. Mom and Dad were out late for a bowling event and at some point in the night/early morning, baby sitter had left, going to settle for the night, my Mom got her first contraction...it dropped her to the floor it was so strong. Knowing how fast she had my older sister she knew she had to get to the hospital "now". They called my aunt who lived two doors down to come stay with my sister, and just left. My mom said she watched in the rear view mirror, as they were speeding down the road, my little aunt running down the street in her night gown to get to the house to watch my sister. (This was pre planned...they knew she would need to be fast getting to the hospital). Well, thankfully the roads were dead and my Dad has a heavy foot. My Mom didn't even get a chance to get settled in the delivery room before I started to show up. From first contraction to me being born was 23 minutes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
All I know is that I was born "in the middle of the night", I can't remember the exact time. Mom and Dad were out late for a bowling event and at some point in the night/early morning, baby sitter had left, going to settle for the night, my Mom got her first contraction...it dropped her to the floor it was so strong. Knowing how fast she had my older sister she knew she had to get to the hospital "now". They called my aunt who lived two doors down to come stay with my sister, and just left. My mom said she watched in the rear view mirror, as they were speeding down the road, my little aunt running down the street in her night gown to get to the house to watch my sister. (This was pre planned...they knew she would need to be fast getting to the hospital). Well, thankfully the roads were dead and my Dad has a heavy foot. My Mom didn't even get a chance to get settled in the delivery room before I started to show up. From first contraction to me being born was 23 minutes.
I don’t know if your mom is a lucky lady or not. :crazy: My godmother thought my 8 hour labor with DS was so long. I thought it was amazingly short after 24 with DD. :lol: She said her labors were so short the doctors told her if she had another to just spend her third trimester in the waiting room.:flail:

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
I was born ‘round miiiidnite! we gonna let it all hang out! that’s intriguing, most babies born at night, I wonder why?

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Me: 8:51pm, a couple days before due date
J: 8:46am, two days before due date
M: 7:38pm, 5 days before due date