Question of the Day - Monday, June 6, 2022

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Happy June! We've had some nice weather here; warm but not too hot or humid most days. It's graduation season for a lot of the schools around here. 2 of my high school classmates started dating our freshman year of high school and now their oldest child just graduated from our high school. My bestie's DD graduated from there last year. I think we are getting to the phase of life where a lot of friends kids are graduating and its making me feel a lot older than I have! Not old; just 'wow how are we old enough for a bunch of our kids to be graduating' old. :lol: I've noticed the school changed the graduation robes too. When I was in school all the boys got to wear blue and the girls had to wear the ugly yellow. Yellow is NOT my color. At all! Now they have blue robes with a yellow stripe down the front. They look so much nicer! Our tassels were blue and an actual gold color instead of yellow. That was nice; but mine fell off my hat when we were leaving and I never got it back. :cringe:

What were your school colors?

In high school our colors were blue and gold. My college used green and white.

Our homeschool colors are Aqua and White. I haven't made anything with it yet but there have been homeschool graduation ceremonies locally in the past; so eventually we will likely get to purchase a cap and gown too. ;)

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My high school was blue and red, my first college was maroon and gold, the college I actually graduated from was blue and white, and my grad school was red and white.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My High School colors Were Blue & Gold. My College colors were Red, White, Black and Gold . I had to look up the College colors as I had forgotten . There the same colors of the State Flag of Maryland.

Last edited:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
High school was purple and white. College was royal blue, black and white.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
High School was red, gray and white. The gray had pretty much fell by the wayside, the only gray left was the letters on the letter jackets. College was purple and white.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Blue and white for high school, blue and gold for college, and scarlet and gray for grad school. I also spent my career working at schools so I have to add black and yellow, purple and white, orange and black, and a second blue and gold. I have many, many t-shirts. :)

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We don't really have school teams or anything like that. But the logo of my highschool was purple 💜
The colour of the college I'm currently going to is magenta. It's...quite out there 😂
And my bro stole my limited edition college hoodie on top of that! So rude

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My high school was blue white and yellow
My college was purple and teal....terrible....they have changed them since I graduated.