Question of the Day - Monday, June 29, 2020

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You can only choose one dessert for the rest of your life: what would you choose?

I like baking better than cooking so this is hard for me. I think I would choose pasticciotti. I can’t get them here and I’m nervous to try making them myself.
Pasticciotti |

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Something with cream, and lots of it. Honestly I'd be ok with just a big bowl of whipped cream or pastry cream, lol. But it probably should have some contrasting flavor too. Boston cream pie? Some kind of parfait? I'm not too picky :D.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Maybe brownies... I love chocolate :)
We just pulled a pan from the oven. My DD just walked into the kitchen and started baking. I didn’t stop her. :lol2:
Something with cream, and lots of it. Honestly I'd be ok with just a big bowl of whipped cream, lol. But it probably should have some conrrasting flavor too. Boston cream pie? Some kind of parfait? I'm not too picky :D.
My DH has been known to do that. :lol2:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
This is really tough for me, only one dessert, are you sure? :confused2: Although I love dark chocolate and coffee as in mocha lava cake or tiramisu I would weigh 50 lbs. more if that was the only dessert I ate the rest of my life. However, I can control my sweet tooth by having one dark chocolate chunk biscotti so I would choose that dessert. Can't you tell I took this question seriously? :biggrin: Thankfully it's fictitious so I can still enjoy my other favorites occasionally.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love baking, which makes this pretty difficult.

I was tempted to say, like Lari Lari , pavlova because it is amazing! I actually have been hoping for a less humid day to make one because my black raspberries are almost ready.

I guess I would go with sweetened cream cheese-filled raspberry crepes or a chocolate cake I make with caramel ganache and chocolate buttercream icing.