Question of the Day - Monday, June 21, 2021

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This month is FLYING by! I need this summer to sloooowww doooowwwnnnn... A lot. I still don't feel like I've fully recovered from the school year and July apparently is full of plans. It's usually when I buy school books. I'm doing some deep cleaning/reorganizing inside the house and I'm SUPPOSED to be focusing on my exercise routine while I'm "less busy". :rolleyes3::hmmm: I think I need to stop and prioritize things and really decide what I need to do to refill my own tank this summer.

If you were a toddler/preschooler; what would you be doing right now?

I would be being rocked in someone's lap in my jammies while snuggling up with a blankie. Maybe watching some Mickey Mouse or Sesame Street. :agree: ETA: I'm changing my show... Mr Rogers! I'd deffinitely be watching Mr. Rogers. Such a soothing show.

Last edited:

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would be gathering eggs for market or shoveling......er, cow by-products in the barn. Our parents started us working at an early age.
I grew up on a farm so going back to school was a break. We didn't have cable or a satellite dish so it was just one sometimes two channels so no constant children's programing. That was also well before the internet and video games.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would be outside playing with the boys. I always gravitated to playing outside with boys. It was so much more fun than being indoors playing with Barbie Dolls. :hangin::woo::thumbsup:
Me too. I would be outside playing baseball with the boys. Never cared for playing with dolls.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would be outside playing with the boys. I always gravitated to playing outside with boys. It was so much more fun than being indoors playing with Barbie Dolls. :hangin::woo::thumbsup:
Me too. I would be outside playing baseball with the boys. Never cared for playing with dolls.

Would someome remove the extra post? I don't know how I did thatl

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As a preschooler and living on a farm I was outside as soon as I could. We had a dog that was a collie crossed with some type of spaniel and we would go off on adventures together resulting in searches of fields, sheds and haystacks by a panicked family.
If they had them in those days they would have put a GPS tracker on me..lol

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, you remember their names?
How fascinating being a kid. We had our own world with our own sets of friends, isn't it? :)
I still remember how they looked. What's weird is they were adults, ha!!! I would have tea parties and they would each have
a chair and even my blanket had his own chair. Fun times.