Question of the Day - Monday, June 1, 2020

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
May have been the hardware store when I went for my curbside pickup. I rarely call anyone, even my kids. They call me. I believe they can call when they have time and inclinations - I have all the time in the world, but they are all very busy. Truthfully, I like texting or email better. You can answer at your leisure. I don't do video calls.
I’m the opposite with my Dad. My schedule doesn’t change; his varies. He works nights plus commutes 4 hours every day and I don’t want to wake him.

I “went” to a zoom surprise birthday party in April. It was super awkward at first. I had never used it so that didn’t help. And there were something like 50-60 people participating so you were muted if he wasn’t talking to you at the moment. I watched people have dinner. I watched people eat snacks. :lol: I did get to listen to some old friends revive their teenage music group to sing to him together (from 4 different states) so that was fun. It made his birthday special and that’s what counts; but even as introverted as I am, I would rather go to an in person party.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I called my sister this afternoon. I have the cutest little spruce sapling growing in my flower bed, and it looks really healthy, so I called her to see if she wanted it to plant in her yard. I have enough trees but she's been slowly planting things since she moved in her house 4 years ago. The squirrels are always planting things for me...sometimes I keep them but they usually have to go or be moved.