Question of the Day - Monday, June 1, 2020

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have to make a phone call in the morning. Something I avoid and have never really liked doing even when it was my job. :lol2: (Except maybe back in my teenage days before we had cell phones and internet connections were mostly dial-up so chatting wasn't that easy either. :crazy:) My DS has a well-visit with his pediatrician soon and I have 2 times written down. They called me already to confirm but I didn't write down what she said because I thought it was correct in my phone. I really don't want to show up several hours early. 🤪 We get to wait in the car as it is. Several of my doctor's offices send text reminders and I love that because I can just tell my phone to save it. In this case I know they called me to change the time way back in January. I just don't know which time is correct! And so far no appointment reminder text from the pediatrician. So call it is! :lol:

Who is the last person you called on the phone?

I just verified...it was my mother. She's one of a few people I actually talk to on my phone. Basically I only talk to my parents and my Grandpa on the phone itself. One of my friends prefers to talk because she always has a lot to say; but it's hard when we both have kids. And time gets away from us too.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I hardly ever call people. I spent up to 8 hours a day skyping people, because of my job, and then sometimes another 2 or 3 hours after that calling friends and family.

Otherwise I send text messages or e-mails.

The last actual phone call to the groomers on May 15th, asking if they would be opening in June. They will, so Forest is going to get a hair cut soon.

:hyper:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Bob. He was a co-worker and friend. We try to stay in touch and talk a couple times a week. I called him about some computer-related stuff as he's looking for a computer. He's also thinking about getting a Foodi Grill, but he says it's a toss-up between a Foodi Grill and an indoor grill.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Someone named "Potential Spam."
How unfortunate for them. :flail:
I hardly ever call people. I spent up to 8 hours a day skyping people, because of my job, and then sometimes another 2 or 3 hours after that calling friends and family.
Ok that's another thing that would make me: :running: I am not enjoying all the Zoom/Skype/Google calls people are doing. My kids LOVE it. Me. Nope. DH had a video appointment with his doctor a few weeks ago and they spent more time trying to get connected to each other than discussing his migraine meds! 🤪

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
May have been the hardware store when I went for my curbside pickup. I rarely call anyone, even my kids. They call me. I believe they can call when they have time and inclinations - I have all the time in the world, but they are all very busy. Truthfully, I like texting or email better. You can answer at your leisure. I don't do video calls.