Question of the day, Monday, July 23...................

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  Curious kitties want to know what is the favorite part of your morning?

Mine is Maia greeting me as soon as I sit up in bed........ofcourse she has her motives (FOOD) but always puts a smile on my face!

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
doing kitty ckecks and making sure all is well and them all doing the Mommy!!!!!!!! dance.

Let dog out first.  See she is convinced there is an exit in my 2nd floor cat room.  and will pee as no sense barking as no one is home:p

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, with six - they are usually all waiting for me to rise to get breakfast going. As soon as I sit up in bed, they all come a runnin' :lol2: It starts my day out just right :heart3: :bigthumb:

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favourite part is that first hit of coffee...........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm caaawwwffffffeeeeeeeeeee (said in my best Homer Simpson voice). Of course, before I get to that, it is greeting whatever cat(s) woke me up!!!LOL

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Just like most of us here.. I love waking up to Cassie rubbing her head against mine and Monet licking my face to get me up faster!

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Waking up, smelling the coffee and sitting on the screen porch with my hubby drinking it.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
coffee,  can't do nothing till I have my coffee!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My favorite part is sitting down at the computer for a few minutes with my cereal and coffee and catching up on things and other people.
  This is usually while my DD is eating and DS is napping or doing tummy time by my feet.  I prefer it when he is napping.

My favorite part of the morning is coffee! I told my husband this morning, "I'm going to jump into the coffee" I meant shower, see I needed coffee, lol.
Sounds like something I would say!  I'm known for saying things I dont mean first thing in the morning.  I told DH to please disregard  anything not nice that I might say because I often don't even remember what I said...  Bad huh?

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Usually when my alarm goes off,( "or I've hit the snooze a couple of times." lol!)  Angel comes up on the bed (if not already there) to have our morning "snuggle cuddle time."

Then, of course, you all said it coffee!!