Question of the Day - Monday, January 30, 2023

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have dark blond....with more and more grey (a shiny silver)...VERY curly and fine hair. When pulled straight it's waist length, but it sits just over my bosoms curly. I have to style it everyday. I load it up with leave in conditioner and mousse and use a diffuser to blow dry it.
I have been experiencing hair loss from stress over the last few years so it does not fall nicely to just leave it down...it's almost like a got a bad layer cut due to all the different lengths around my head, so it either goes into a bun of sorts or a braid.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My hair is very dark brown (starting to get a few silver sprinkles. . .), thick and wavy. I had it to my waist when I was younger but it was a pain to comb it out.

I've never dyed it or permed it.

Now it's short and I just run my fingers through it and let it do what it wants.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
My hair is about 4 inches above my waist and has some wave to it, but I usually blow it dry (aka make it straight) in the winter because I'm outside often and don't want to freeze. :) In the summer I let it air dry and the waves come back.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I have dark blond....with more and more grey (a shiny silver)...VERY curly and fine hair. When pulled straight it's waist length, but it sits just over my bosoms curly. I have to style it everyday. I load it up with leave in conditioner and mousse and use a diffuser to blow dry it.
I have been experiencing hair loss from stress over the last few years so it does not fall nicely to just leave it down...it's almost like a got a bad layer cut due to all the different lengths around my head, so it either goes into a bun of sorts or a braid.
I've gotten some hair fall too, I think from stress as well. I'm sure you know this but get your b vitamins! :hugs:

• Purraise
Reactions: Jem